Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: 大長今

Default Re: ???

Quote Originally Posted by Snake
    But i more prefer the good one.. Han shan gong . of cos the actress chang jin is the best.. i like her smile
    Mmmmmmmmm..........someone's in love with Lee Young Ae (Chang Jin).......

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Mmmmmmmmm..........someone's in love with Lee Young Ae (Chang Jin).......

How about chang jin's godmother then?

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    u guys got a thing for older women?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Well if Chang Jin is not free, then it will have to be Han Shan Gong.

Default Re: 大長今

The actor n actress real life look.. get from some of the website

Last edited by Snake; 24th August 2005 at 06:39 PM.

Nice one Snake!

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    I can only do that next life
    I went to Korea last yr. The tour guide told us that Korea men are veri MCP leh. The tour guide told us not to be misled by all the Korea drama series. Till now most Korea women are expect to stay at home to be housewive after their marriage no matter how high their education level are. Veri long time ago, they used to beat their wives.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I went to Korea last yr. The tour guide told us that Korea men are veri MCP leh. The tour guide told us not to be misled by all the Korea drama series. Till now most Korea women are expect to stay at home to be housewive after their marriage no matter how high their education level are. Veri long time ago, they used to beat their wives.
    Well my friend is probably one of those RARE none MCP men.......hehe!

If you think only Korean series men are misleading, then you have yet to see Japs or the Americans........sorry no pun intended against the other races.

hehe i am sure the Tour Guide is refering to the older generation.
    my korean guy friends they are such a sweet guy and care for their love on so much. Most of them are attached and treat their gf/wife lovely..
    And my Best friend's bf is korean, she feel like a princess with him ^^.. and this guy give up his career in korea (he is only 26) and go to aus for further study so he can get a PR and work there and stay with my friend ... so lovely right. Me so jealous :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Well my friend is probably one of those RARE none MCP men.......hehe!

If you think only Korean series men are misleading, then you have yet to see Japs or the Americans........sorry no pun intended against the other races.
    Intro your friend to me ;P

Intro your friend to me ;P
    Give me time! Give me time......

TB_lau
    Guests

hehe i am sure the Tour Guide is refering to the older generation.
    my korean guy friends they are such a sweet guy and care for their love on so much. Most of them are attached and treat their gf/wife lovely..
    And my Best friend's bf is korean, she feel like a princess with him ^^.. and this guy give up his career in korea (he is only 26) and go to aus for further study so he can get a PR and work there and stay with my friend ... so lovely right. Me so jealous :P
    Sound like Korean guys really sweet. My tour guide must be still living in her older generation world. She is in her thirties and still single.

no wonder... but my korean girl friends told me, if a korean girl is over 25 is hard to find bf..
    demand is very low..

And also, they have lots of blind date ekekek.. that time when my friend looking for gf.. everyweek he make sure he have 3 blind date. Finally he met his Ideal girl .. and start the wooing action.. so funny.. is love in first sight to him.. but the girl impression to him so so only. But now he won her heart :P.. those pictures that he show me last time. The girl look .. want dun want look. Now her smile is deep from her heart ^^..
    Last edited by Haze; 25th August 2005 at 09:09 AM.

Cool Re: 大長今

great show... i always rush home after work juz to watch this show. u know, spore shows are veri boring.. longed to go korea again...

Sound like Korean guys really sweet. My tour guide must be still living in her older generation world. She is in her thirties and still single.
    So that's why......she must start opening herself up for the NEWER GENERATIONS!

no wonder... but my korean girl friends told me, if a korean girl is over 25 is hard to find bf..
    demand is very low..

And also, they have lots of blind date ekekek.. that time when my friend looking for gf.. everyweek he make sure he have 3 blind date. Finally he met his Ideal girl .. and start the wooing action.. so funny.. is love in first sight to him.. but the girl impression to him so so only. But now he won her heart :P.. those pictures that he show me last time. The girl look .. want dun want look. Now her smile is deep from her heart ^^..
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! She did told us she went for blind dates too. Veri common for them. She even go blind dates in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger_lim
    great show... i always rush home after work juz to watch this show. u know, spore shows are veri boring.. longed to go korea again...
    Singapore TV dramas are overrated and just do not have the resource. Although they have the $$$$$ to but refuse to bring in foreign talent.

ZOE TAY, FANN WONG, CHRISTOPHER LEE and companies are so unnatural with their actings, especially in the crying scenes.

Looking at natural talents like Lee Young Ae (Zhang Jin) really melts your heart.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! She did told us she went for blind dates too. Veri common for them. She even go blind dates in Singapore.
    Did she go on a date with you too? Wahahaha........

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast