Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast

Thread: 大長今

Default Re: 大長今

those who love Korea and 大長今 drama, another place not to be missed : The Dae Jua Geum
    theme park.

u get to see all the settings and props used in the drama and also get to wear the costumes
    and be 長今 or her bf for a day

Quote Originally Posted by Snake
    .. all drama are frictional until now.. so dun tk it so serious..
    Aiya.. one of the thing I hated about the DJG is the producers' selling point is that the drama was based on a true story! My FOOT. The only truth about the DJG is that JG is a phyisican and main phyisican to the king.

Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    Aiya.. one of the thing I hated about the DJG is the producers' selling point is that the drama was based on a true story! My FOOT. The only truth about the DJG is that JG is a phyisican and main phyisican to the king.
    It's the latest trend, more movies around the world are using that trick, especially horror movies. Yet none of these follows 100% the actual facts. IMHO, if you want real true stories, watch only documentaries.

DJG, regardless of how the production company advertised, afterall is being coded as "drama", and should be watched with pop corns and coke only. Not history books.

Default Re: ???

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    It's the latest trend, more movies around the world are using that trick, especially horror movies. Yet none of these follows 100% the actual facts. IMHO, if you want real true stories, watch only documentaries.

DJG, regardless of how the production company advertised, afterall is being coded as "drama", and should be watched with pop corns and coke only. Not history books.

YES POPCORNS and COKE.........no history.

Infact in movies like Jurassic Park 1, 2 and 3 Producers never really follow what Micheal Crichton although it's only fictional. Read all his books and half of the story on movies is totally diff man.

Exciting History?......go watch Discovery Channel and NG. Sooner of later you can see some REAL EXCITING DRAMA on lions hunting for a Water Buffalos or making out...... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Wah you also drama man har.........
    If don't watch, nothing much to watch liao mah.
    Online movies or Korean TV series....

Quote Originally Posted by scanner

Time to rent some HK TVB series like "千王之王", "上海滩", "天龙八部", 铁血丹心" or "东邪西毒 etc

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Time to rent some HK TVB series like "千王之王", "上海滩", "天龙八部", 铁血丹心" or "东邪西毒 etc

Cheese, those are classcis... now I know you are so "young".
    Anyway, I'm still stuck at at the country where they filmed 大長今 ....

Default More photos!

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Aiyo.....besides Da Jeung Gam, there are many many more Korean and Hong Kong dramas yuo can watch.

Unless you are really bored why not rent Kindred Spirit (the longest drama serial in Hong Kong)! That one full on drama man! If Sat and Sun I am at home in the afternoon, I will still sit and watch this drama. Haha.....

Anyway, we are suppose to be discussing about Da Jeung Gam.....

Here are some more photos of her......

This when she was very young.......
    Last edited by Pro Image; 11th September 2005 at 11:10 AM.

just got to episode TWENTY!!

One MAJOR complain is CAN'T they find a chef double with slimmer hands??? alamak, one look at the fat hands you will know the hands belong to someone else.

now I liked the theme music very much too.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30

One MAJOR complain is CAN'T they find a chef double with slimmer hands??? alamak, one look at the fat hands you will know the hands belong to someone else.

haha....i know that too..........

Quote Originally Posted by wind30

Kkakka, I noticed that too, fat and red hands.

More nice songs coming up.

Lee Young Ai has a pretty angel face but only trouble is her dress sense cannot make it

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez
    Lee Young Ai has a pretty angel face but only trouble is her dress sense cannot make it
    That's where you are wrong.......

Lee Young Ae has her own dress style and the Korean Ladies are following her trend. It may look like auntie clothing to some audience. Don't forget she is 34 years old already....so what can you expect her to wear...? Haha.....

Still remember her ?.. sweet sweet

Last edited by Snake; 30th August 2005 at 11:55 PM.

Don't forget she is 34 years old already....so what can you expect her to wear...? Haha.....
    so u mean 34 yrs old must dress like auntie ? look at Michelle Reis, I'm sure she is more than
    34 yrs old but does she dress like ah soh ? it is all down to whether u have got the
    right dressing sense or chosen the right clothing or not...she was wearing the latest LV
    collection when she was in HK to promote 大長今 and really looked very weird on
    her....big branded clothing doesnt make u look good if not suitable....maybe have to fry her
    fashion consultant if she has one

sorry OT liao...
    Last edited by cookiez; 31st August 2005 at 12:09 AM.

WAH so pretty!!! never know she is so pretty in plain clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez
    so u mean 34 yrs old must dress like auntie ? look at Michelle Reis, I'm sure she is more than
    34 yrs old but does she dress like ah soh ? it is all down to whether u have got the
    right dressing sense or chosen the right clothing or not...she was wearing the latest LV
    collection when she was in HK to promote ??? and really looked very weird on
    her....big branded clothing doesnt make u look good if not suitable....maybe have to fry her
    fashion consultant if she has one

sorry OT liao...
    No matter how weird looking it maybe, she is representing LV Hong Kong and Asia at the moment. When you are a SUPERSTAR, whatever you wear looks good on photos and on TV. Hahaha........plus Michelle Reis is another superstar. Really do not see the need to dress exactly like her. BTW, Michelle Reis is 35 this year.

This is the part where Lee Young Ae dressing gets everyone's, which including you too. If she dress up as other superstars, I guess everyone will think is exactly the same as other superstars.

Sorry.....me OT liao too!

She is currently being hooked with Stephen Chow for his next movie.......as he when he saw her on Da Jeung Gam.

She is currently being hooked with Stephen Chow for his next movie.......as he when he saw her on Da Jeung Gam.
    Great.. hope to see her on movie soon

Great.. hope to see her on movie soon
    My bad....not this girl as she is the Physician.

Paiseh.......my error as they almost look alike.

Actually it's Lian Shen......Chang Jing best friend has been hooked up with Stephen Chow.
    Last edited by Pro Image; 1st September 2005 at 12:01 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast