Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2247626770717273747782 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1648

Thread: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

  1. #1421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    yeah.. probably nothing eventuate...

    the interesting thing is Liverpool is valued at 200m quid... while malcolm down the road paid 790m quid for Man U... almost 4 times... and we had 4 more European Cup... what an irony!! HAHA

  2. #1422

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    yeah.. probably nothing eventuate...

    the interesting thing is Liverpool is valued at 200m quid... while malcolm down the road paid 790m quid for Man U... almost 4 times... and we had 4 more European Cup... what an irony!! HAHA
    Liverpool is a GREAT football club, MU is a very profitable business built a round a good (but dispicable) football club. That's why the difference in value. If you go to Anfield and Old Trafford you will know what I mean.

  3. #1423
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    yeah.. probably nothing eventuate...

    the interesting thing is Liverpool is valued at 200m quid... while malcolm down the road paid 790m quid for Man U... almost 4 times... and we had 4 more European Cup... what an irony!! HAHA
    Are you alright today?





    lol~! Man Utd a dispicable club. What about fans that throw sh.it and shake ambulance?

  4. #1424
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Are you alright today?





    lol~! Man Utd a dispicable club. What about fans that throw sh.it and shake ambulance?
    who cares abt man utd? go to ur own little thread.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #1425
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    who cares abt man utd? go to ur own little thread.
    Whats wrong with you? Your thread i cannot post? Got such rules? If you dun care, why reply to my post? What a loser.

  6. #1426
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Whats wrong with you? Your thread i cannot post? Got such rules? If you dun care, why reply to my post? What a loser.
    look who's talking?
    loser calling who?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #1427
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    look who's talking?
    loser calling who?
    Duh! Wasting my time with a mourinho wannabe.

  8. #1428
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Duh! Wasting my time with a mourinho wannabe.
    y get so uptight??
    loosen up!!

    L for LOVE!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #1429

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Agree. I am a liverpool fans. I do not think that the fans should block the ambulance or throw ****. These behaviours are hopefully part of a minority of pool fans.
    Canon 40D 17-55mm/f2.8 IS, 50mm/f1.8, 70-200mm/f4 IS

  10. #1430
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by urban
    Agree. I am a liverpool fans. I do not think that the fans should block the ambulance or throw ****. These behaviours are hopefully part of a minority of pool fans.
    might be Man City or Leeds Utd fans for all u know.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #1431

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Not all Liverpool fans deserve to wear the colours. Facts of life. That thing really made me sick.

    Here's a football jokes thread from the LFC forum to lighten things up:
    http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/Forum15/HTML/079664.html

    My fave:

    A man dies and goes to heaven. On his first day he is shown around by St. Peter and meets all his childhood heroes. He chats about the '60s with Martin Luther King Jr., dances with Marilyn Monroe, and sings a duet with John Lennon.
    Then, looking out of the window, he notices a guy kicking a football in a field.

    "That looks like Robbie Fowler," the guy says. "Is he dead?"
    "He isn't dead," says St. Peter.
    "That isn't Robbie. It's God. He just thinks he's Robbie Fowler."



    Now, let's cream West Brom. We must make sure of our CL place.
    Last edited by giddygoat; 1st April 2006 at 11:46 AM.

  12. #1432
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat

    Here's a football jokes thread from the LFC forum to lighten things up:
    http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/Forum15/HTML/079664.html

    My fave:

    A man dies and goes to heaven. On his first day he is shown around by St. Peter and meets all his childhood heroes. He chats about the '60s with Martin Luther King Jr., dances with Marilyn Monroe, and sings a duet with John Lennon.
    Then, looking out of the window, he notices a guy kicking a football in a field.

    "That looks like Robbie Fowler," the guy says. "Is he dead?"
    "He isn't dead," says St. Peter.
    "That isn't Robbie. It's God. He just thinks he's Robbie Fowler."

    .
    kekeke

    this one is very bad. haha!

    LIVERPOOL! com'on! put one over west bromwich albion!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #1433

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    Not all Liverpool fans deserve to wear the colours. Facts of life. That thing really made me sick.

    Here's a football jokes thread from the LFC forum to lighten things up:
    http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/Forum15/HTML/079664.html

    My fave:

    A man dies and goes to heaven. On his first day he is shown around by St. Peter and meets all his childhood heroes. He chats about the '60s with Martin Luther King Jr., dances with Marilyn Monroe, and sings a duet with John Lennon.
    Then, looking out of the window, he notices a guy kicking a football in a field.

    "That looks like Robbie Fowler," the guy says. "Is he dead?"
    "He isn't dead," says St. Peter.
    "That isn't Robbie. It's God. He just thinks he's Robbie Fowler."

    Damn funny. But sian Starhub not showing this game....
    Canon 40D 17-55mm/f2.8 IS, 50mm/f1.8, 70-200mm/f4 IS

  14. #1434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Chelsea draw, Man U win. It is now just 7 points between them, while Liverpool is another 8 points further behind

    At least now Chelsea got a battle on their hands.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  15. #1435

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    2-0! Nice. Keep it up lads. Good goals from Fowler and Ciise.

    It's good that man utd, at least, is giving moan-rinho an run. He's been too cocky. Wish we could be there dogging his heels till the end too, but our poor run recently cost us.
    Afbug must be over the moon No worries, we'll help you land back with a thud next season.....

    C'mon lads, one more half to go and it's 3 points in the bag. Keep your heads and let's try to make sure of third at least.

  16. #1436
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    dammm

    not shown on TV...

    anyway following via Gamecast....

    alright 2-0 up....

    more more more

  17. #1437
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    basket... no 'live'.

    but glad that robbie scored. cisse too!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #1438
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    still 2-0

  19. #1439
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    yeah... i'm fine with the 2-0.

    WBA is really fighting for their life.
    got a shock that fulham lost 3-1 at home. and chelski, drew 0-0. wahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #1440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Hope Liverpool continues to win, and Chelsea and Man U to drop points in the remaining few games.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •