Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

Luis Garcia's ideal position is as a forward, supporting striker, 'the hole' type of player. he's not a natural winger and only tries too hard, always. no doubt he's a flamboyant player!

Morientes should come good once he really got used to the pace of the EPL. nearly forgot that we've Crouch too in the team. Pongolle is coming back fine and well.

something to look forward to, 4(and counting) classic clash with Chelski.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i really damn fed up with this whole owen hoo-haa...

he chose to leave.. leave when we needed him most...

then now since he wants to come back.. he should PAY US to take him back..

why should we have to because of him end up having a cut-throat deal last season, and this season pay so much to get him back??? he should pay off his transfer fee himself... and take a pay cut!!!!!!!

Owen is just desperate to play 1st team soccer becoz of World Cup 2006. With Cisse blowing more cold than hot, fans do get fed-up.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    i still have faith in morientes and i think he'll come good.
    Yeah. I believe in Morienties too. He was one of the best SC and did well at Monaco. Unless he do a Harry Kewell.

Garcia gets into very good position in the Supercup match. But his finishing is a bit.....

I am surprise that Liverpool might sell Cisse to make way for Owen. Sell Ponggol better but i think not many takers.

Aaahhh......the Owen sage.....makes EPL interesting doen't he? All i know is that he will score goals for the club he joins. Kinda surprise Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd all snub him, esp Arsenal. Liverpool is cracking under pressure. I think he will go 'home'.

Baros scored for Villa in debut!!!

Mido sent off! Damn it! Chelsea got the luck again!

ciise may go? aren't we a bit overzealous in selling? ciise is a good prospect and i rate him highly. owen may be better now, but i think ciise could be better once he gets the hangs of the EPL. to dismantle the team and spend money we don't have to bring owen in is a

ciise may go? aren't we a bit overzealous in selling? ciise is a good prospect and i rate him highly. owen may be better now, but i think ciise could be better once he gets the hangs of the EPL. to dismantle the team and spend money we don't have to bring owen in is a
    I dunno. I read from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitez
    "We have met and talked about the rumours but we have not had offers.

"After this game and his goals maybe we will have a lot of offers."

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    Baros scored for Villa in debut!!!
    a good goal

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I dunno. I read from here.
    yah. saw the same thing on espn. wasn't questioning your info. was just a remark. i would be pretty stunned if that is really true.
    i think ciise and pongolle would be good players to have. pongolle especially, i feel, should be kept and nutured. ciise mainly needs to make better decisions and be less predictable. i think he also needs to work harder. tends to be a little static when not directly involved in the play. but i think he has it in him to be a good player. shouwed good tenactiy in coming back from the injury.

btw, i think momo did well again. really very happy with him so far.

Well LFC need to get a Centre back and also a winger .... possible someone like c. ronaldo or s wright phillips... then only the team will be complete.... Cisse is good player... dun sell him...

Quote Originally Posted by helfizad
    Well LFC need to get a Centre back and also a winger .... possible someone like c. ronaldo or s wright phillips... then only the team will be complete.... Cisse is good player... dun sell him...
    yup, agreed on the ciise front. and we definitely need players i those positions. but SWP or ronaldo class players are priced out of our reach. that's why i'm vary of moving for mickey. rther use what little money we have to get some more important players.

Sell Garcia!

yah. saw the same thing on espn. wasn't questioning your info. was just a remark. i would be pretty stunned if that is really true.
    i think ciise and pongolle would be good players to have. pongolle especially, i feel, should be kept and nutured. ciise mainly needs to make better decisions and be less predictable. i think he also needs to work harder. tends to be a little static when not directly involved in the play. but i think he has it in him to be a good player. shouwed good tenactiy in coming back from the injury.
    Hmm....too many SC? Got to sell 1 i think. If Owen signs, plus Cisse, Crouch, Morienties and Pongolle. Total 5 SC fighting for a lone SC role that Benitaz favours. A bit too much? Unless he managed to convert Cisse and Pongolle into Att wingers/forwards. To do that, you will need a really good DMC. Cos the midfield will be a bit light weight. Someone like Viera/Keane/Butt/Makelele types. Guttuso can fit i think?

Chelsea only have Drogba and Crespo fighting for a place up front. Eider can play in Att mid. Their quality comes from Lampard, Duff and Robben and got lots of quality in reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    a good goal
    Heskey just scored 2 quality headers.

Heskey just scored 2 quality headers.
    very happy to see him slowly coming back to the heskey i liked when he was playing for leicester
    we have 5 forwards now. mellor, pongolle are still not first team yet. crouch, morientes and ciise fighting for places in the starting 11.
    my bellief is that, owen or no owen, if we get a good crosser on the right, and some solidity in the back, we have the players who can do the job.

dun forget chelsea also has eidur gudjohnsen and carlton cole. and robben cuts in very often so can consider him a forward too. we definitely need 3 good forwards and some younsters to back up. 4 or 5 is just nice. with mickey in...then i dunno
    Last edited by giddygoat; 28th August 2005 at 01:17 AM.

Yeah. I believe in Morienties too. He was one of the best SC and did well at Monaco. Unless he do a Harry Kewell.

Garcia gets into very good position in the Supercup match. But his finishing is a bit.....

I am surprise that Liverpool might sell Cisse to make way for Owen. Sell Ponggol better but i think not many takers.

Aaahhh......the Owen sage.....makes EPL interesting doen't he? All i know is that he will score goals for the club he joins. Kinda surprise Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd all snub him, esp Arsenal. Liverpool is cracking under pressure. I think he will go 'home'.
    I agree that Garcia played quite well... so is pongolle and Cisse... both very lively. Morientes a bit disappointed as he seems to be lacking in fitness and passion.. saw a couple of situation where he seems like taking things slowly...

sigh...

what's wrong with liverpool water??

strikers that are supposed to be good come here cannot strike...

*sigh*

have faith a bit. we had a slow start but our forward line has many quality players and they will start scoring. it's a matter of time. i'm more worried about our defence looking vulnerable to through passes cos hyypia is too slow to cover and our lack of width, especially on the right, but also on the left, where zenden had been anonymous so far. get the midfield and defence clicking, we will score loads. trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    I agree that Garcia played quite well... so is pongolle and Cisse... both very lively. Morientes a bit disappointed as he seems to be lacking in fitness and passion.. saw a couple of situation where he seems like taking things slowly...
    Yeah but lively alone no use leh. Gotta be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    sigh...

what's wrong with liverpool water??

strikers that are supposed to be good come here cannot strike...

*sigh*
    Maybe they got a contract to supply Newater.

You wanna SKII Miracle Water? Maybe let them drink liao can 'piang' 'piang' score goals.
    Last edited by afbug; 28th August 2005 at 04:28 PM.

Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast