Page 64 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1439545962636465666974 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1648

Thread: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

  1. #1261
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Yeah donate money maybe not.
    I would rather spend money on merchandise to show my support.
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

  2. #1262

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i will buy the LIVERPOOL team jersey for next season.
    and buy a scarf to hang at home.

    and a big This is Anfield signage at my door. ha!

    You'll never walk alone!
    Waiting for the Adidas jersey, than buy.

  3. #1263
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i will buy the LIVERPOOL team jersey for next season.
    and buy a scarf to hang at home.....
    Buy a scarf bu yao zhuo sha shi...

  4. #1264
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Buy a scarf bu yao zhuo sha shi...
    scarf laaa
    hang on my wall la
    not use for hanging la! its tough being a LIVERPOOL fans lately, again.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #1265

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Stupid thing is,

    After winning the champions league, the board did not anticipate the huge surge in jersey sales. Thus we are in the position where there is a huge under supply of Liverpool jerseys. Poor management. Pooi

    Rumour mills around the internet:
    Rafa will walk in May unless money comes in. He's not happy

  6. #1266
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyleo76
    Stupid thing is,

    After winning the champions league, the board did not anticipate the huge surge in jersey sales. Thus we are in the position where there is a huge under supply of Liverpool jerseys. Poor management. Pooi

    Rumour mills around the internet:
    Rafa will walk in May unless money comes in. He's not happy
    real madrid has been knocking on his door.
    where do the club find $$ for him to buy buy buy???

    sell morientes and Cisse to raise some fund.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #1267
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    scarf laaa
    hang on my wall la
    not use for hanging la! its tough being a LIVERPOOL fans lately, again.
    Thats why i say bu yao zhuo sha shi Sure its tough...bt dun worry YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE .... thats why i switch camp when then the 1st division change to premier leauge ....

  8. #1268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Thats why i say bu yao zhuo sha shi Sure its tough...bt dun worry YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE .... thats why i switch camp when then the 1st division change to premier leauge ....
    hmm... never walk along until pple start saying miss alone liao... damn sian man

  9. #1269
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    sissoko is back in training.


    Liverpool missed him. the midfield without him is not that strong.
    push Gerrard to the right, with sissoko and alonso in the center.

    otherwise, play with 3 center midfield, 2 wingers and 1 top.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #1270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    sissoko is back in training.


    Liverpool missed him. the midfield without him is not that strong.
    push Gerrard to the right, with sissoko and alonso in the center.

    otherwise, play with 3 center midfield, 2 wingers and 1 top.
    he heard u...
    but still same old story....
    down by 1 at half...

  11. #1271
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    doin well at the end of first half. but crouch, garcia simply love missing chances.

    henry is on fire. we shud break his legs! hahaha

    think difficult to draw this game. perhaps we should concentrate on winning the FA Cup.



    Arsenal are really on song.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #1272
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    he heard u...
    but still same old story....
    down by 1 at half...

    rafa frequents CS too.


    it's so tough and hard being a Liverpool fan lately.

    no goals to cheer... alot to sulk about.. and man utd is running outta sight.

    chelski? who cares abt them? they've yet to win the Euro Cup!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #1273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    hiazzzz..

    SG was quoted he wanted MO back....

  14. #1274
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    hiazzzz..

    SG was quoted he wanted MO back....
    if m.o returns to liverpool...

    mori will leave.
    cisse will leave.
    and fowler may go too.
    crouch will be the pillar of the strike force, gerrard and alonso the backbone.

    sign m.o for 20million quids?

    if m.o ever scores for Liverpool, again, i know i'll nvr cheer any of his goals.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #1275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    if m.o returns to liverpool...

    mori will leave.
    cisse will leave.
    and fowler may go too.
    crouch will be the pillar of the strike force, gerrard and alonso the backbone.

    sign m.o for 20million quids?

    if m.o ever scores for Liverpool, again, i know i'll nvr cheer any of his goals.
    20m...woh..think of how many D2X i can get...
    Last edited by ernest_ted; 13th March 2006 at 01:25 AM.

  16. #1276
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    20m...woh..think of how many D2X i can get...
    can't believe that SG feel that M.O is worth the 17million quid newcastle paid.
    we jus sold him for 8million quid the season before and it;ll be insane to pay so much more for this prodigal son.

    m.o can kiss my ar$e.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #1277
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    luis garcia deserves to be shot in this game.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #1278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    luis garcia deserves to be shot in this game.
    sub him with God...

    LG is dancing around...

  19. #1279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    hee..hee..God is in !.

    MO...haiz...these days he breaks down easily

  20. #1280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    oo ? God replaces DH.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •