Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1833384142434445485368 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1648

Thread: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

  1. #841
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    actually it's coz he needed to do much more tackling at everton..at man utd where need to tackle..pple tackle him..must look at the difference in quality between the 2 sides
    hehehe!!


    looking forward to the next game...

    Crouch scores yet again...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #842
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Thats 1 tough match in the bag. Playing Everton is always difficult. I'm glad Liverpool won the derby. Now onward march!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  3. #843
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Here are the links to the goals

    Crouch

    Gerrald

    Cisse

  4. #844
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    the first goal by Crouch is superb... Cisse to Gerrard to Crouch and he rounds the 'keeper and SCORES!!!!!!

    Second goal from Stevie G is a classic long range effort! wow! Martyn had no chance!

    and the goal that killed off the game, Cisse's run down the left flank, turned past Weir and tucked it home!

    the goals are still running in my head... what a derby result...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #845
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    we've a chance to make it a record 10 straight wins against W.B.A at Anfield. i expect the Baggies to come with 11 GKs and hopefully we'll grab a couple of goals and close shop, pass the ball around the middle and conserve strength.

    hopefully some team can hold Chelski to a draw.
    50+ points at the turn of X'mas... wow... Chelski really raised the roof in EPL this time round!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #846
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    go reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    we've a chance to make it a record 10 straight wins against W.B.A at Anfield. i expect the Baggies to come with 11 GKs and hopefully we'll grab a couple of goals and close shop, pass the ball around the middle and conserve strength.

    hopefully some team can hold Chelski to a draw.
    50+ points at the turn of X'mas... wow... Chelski really raised the roof in EPL this time round!!!

  7. #847
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    yeah well done liverpool

  8. #848

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    hopefully some team can hold Chelski to a draw.
    50+ points at the turn of X'mas... wow... Chelski really raised the roof in EPL this time round!!!
    hard to see where they might drop points

  9. #849

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by burger
    hard to see where they might drop points
    hope they all like lampard....kenna bird flu.
    or their bird flew...away
    Canon 40D 17-55mm/f2.8 IS, 50mm/f1.8, 70-200mm/f4 IS

  10. #850
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    now all we can do is do our best week in week out and hope chelsea drop points.
    but it's really heartening to see how strong and good we play right now.
    that's the liverpool we have all been wanting to see since we won the treble.
    i think houllier will be wishing that we played like this under his reign. no disrespect to houllier though.
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

  11. #851
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Near Bishan Gardens
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by akane
    now all we can do is do our best week in week out and hope chelsea drop points.
    but it's really heartening to see how strong and good we play right now.
    that's the liverpool we have all been wanting to see since we won the treble.
    i think houllier will be wishing that we played like this under his reign. no disrespect to houllier though.

    But Lyon is doing very well and there is very high chance they will win the league... Surely it will means Houlier is doing something right...??
    Birth Age Illness Death - The Beauty of life

  12. #852
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ckbekeong
    But Lyon is doing very well and there is very high chance they will win the league... Surely it will means Houlier is doing something right...??
    houllier isn't that bad.

    but he has really taken Liverpool to the 'furtherest' he ever could.


    Lyon is another team in another league. they were champions and have been playing well and together for a while. how bad could he changed it? he can't do a ranieri to it like what ranieri did to Valencia! hahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #853
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Near Bishan Gardens
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    houllier isn't that bad.

    but he has really taken Liverpool to the 'furtherest' he ever could.


    Lyon is another team in another league. they were champions and have been playing well and together for a while. how bad could he changed it? he can't do a ranieri to it like what ranieri did to Valencia! hahaha
    I don't deny that but look at Man U and Arsenal... They were champions and their managers were way more experience than Houlier in terms of winning championship.... They seems to be struggling right now...

    Wenger is a very experience manager way better than houlier and when he decides to let Patrick go, i would think he has some solutions up his sleeves but look at where they are now... Even Henry is being linked with Barcelona...

    Definitely it will be easier for any manager to take over a championship club and be successful but it doesn't gurantee so... Other clubs would try improve by buying better players.... So for Lyon to be leading by a big margin even after they sold Essien, i think to a certain extent, Houlier is doing a fantastic job.

    Besides, Lyon is also doing very well in the Champions League...
    Birth Age Illness Death - The Beauty of life

  14. #854
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ckbekeong
    I don't deny that but look at Man U and Arsenal... They were champions and their managers were way more experience than Houlier in terms of winning championship.... They seems to be struggling right now...

    Wenger is a very experience manager way better than houlier and when he decides to let Patrick go, i would think he has some solutions up his sleeves but look at where they are now... Even Henry is being linked with Barcelona...

    Definitely it will be easier for any manager to take over a championship club and be successful but it doesn't gurantee so... Other clubs would try improve by buying better players.... So for Lyon to be leading by a big margin even after they sold Essien, i think to a certain extent, Houlier is doing a fantastic job.

    Besides, Lyon is also doing very well in the Champions League...
    hmmm

    in the last few seasons... before Morinho took over at chelski, or rather roman abramo-watever-vich...

    normally teams at this stage would haf lost around 2 or 3 games and will not be at a peak 50+ points in the lead. if i'm not wrong, correct me if need be.

    roman and his billions created a huge change in the way teams are ran and how the transfer market work. so, suddenly teams like arsenal and man utd, without the $$ but still managed to wrest the title from chelski during roman's first yr in tenure.

    but with the appointment of the special one, he brought along a higher level of tactical awareness as well as a much higher level of team building as well as to a certain extend, psychological imbalance. haha

    i would say the phenomenon of roman and his billions with the appointment of the special one, changed the facelift of the EPL.

    52points at X'Mas period...

    perfection in a soccer team will come soon with 100% in the next few seasons? hahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #855

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean
    Let give the "best team on mersey side" a hat trick of 0-4

    Nvm last night also got 4 goals mah 3-1.

  16. #856

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by burger
    hard to see where they might drop points
    Their team so big until can anyhow rotate, hard for them to drop points.

  17. #857
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Liverpool signing Kromkamp from Villareal!

    hotshot Josemi leaving in the opposite direction!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #858
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    Liverpool signing Kromkamp from Villareal!

    hotshot Josemi leaving in the opposite direction!
    Ya, read it here.

  19. #859
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    Liverpool signing Kromkamp from Villareal!

    hotshot Josemi leaving in the opposite direction!
    ohh yeah hehe.

  20. #860
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Peter's a goal scoring machine!

    10 straight win!


    You'll Never Walk Alone!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •