Page 31 of 83 FirstFirst ... 62126293031323336415681 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1648

Thread: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

  1. #601

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    what did i tell you afbuggie???

    chealse will deliberaetly lose to real betis!!!!!
    Chelsea lose.

  2. #602
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    yeah liverpool good.

  3. #603
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    now liverpool 10 points still have to play betis and chelsea.
    chelsea 7 points with anderlect and liverpool
    betis 6 points with liverpool and anderlect.
    anderlect 0 points with chelsea and betis.

    scenario A: L lose to B & C, C win A & L, B win L & A,
    C: 13
    B: 12
    L: 10
    A: 0

    scenario B: L lose to B & C, C win A & L, B win L and draw A,
    C: 13
    B: 10
    L: 10
    A: 1

    Betis and livepool will be same points, down to goal difference.

    scenario C: L lose to C and draw B, C win A & L, B draw L and win A,
    C: 13
    L: 11
    B: 10
    A: 1

    Conclusion: Liverpool has to confirm at least draw one of its remaining matches to qualify.
    if they lose both, then it's dependent on betis to draw/lose one.
    Avoid defeat against Betis can liao wat. Will go thru. Heng crouching peter din score.

    Ahh.....i experience pain at last.....4-1 lost....not too used to losing you see.

  4. #604

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Time for hot milo again.

  5. #605
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    man utd down by a goal.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #606
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Avoid defeat against Betis can liao wat. Will go thru. Heng crouching peter din score.

    Ahh.....i experience pain at last.....4-1 lost....not too used to losing you see.
    don't worry. another defeat coming soon! so fast! immediately after ur capt. blasted the team! mux be exciting to be a man utd fan!!
    ha!

    all the best against chelski this sat! no hat-trick of defeat... hor?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #607
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    don't worry. another defeat coming soon! so fast! immediately after ur capt. blasted the team! mux be exciting to be a man utd fan!!
    ha!

    all the best against chelski this sat! no hat-trick of defeat... hor?
    No worries man. So many injuries, i can't expect much. At least, dun lose to a div 1 club without their top striker in 90mins somemore! Ant at least we got a captian that will blast his team for not doing well instead of one that will whine and whine bout not being wanted and loved. Rollercoaster ride baby!
    Last edited by afbug; 3rd November 2005 at 05:10 AM.

  8. #608
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    No worries man. So many injuries, i can't expect much. At least, dun lose to a div 1 club without their top striker in 90mins somemore!
    no problem la!!
    cheers!

    all the best!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #609
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    I just can't wait to watch Chelsea vs Man U... 2 struggling teams, i hope they get into big fight, got suspended and docked points or even lots of injuries! :P

  10. #610

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    I just can't wait to watch Chelsea vs Man U... 2 struggling teams, i hope they get into big fight, got suspended and docked points or even lots of injuries! :P
    I can't wait to read what Roy Keane has to say after this match............

  11. #611
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    I can't wait to read what Roy Keane has to say after this match............
    hahaha! ouch!!

    i watched the game and ....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #612

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    No worries man. So many injuries, i can't expect much. At least, dun lose to a div 1 club without their top striker in 90mins somemore! Ant at least we got a captian that will blast his team for not doing well instead of one that will whine and whine bout not being wanted and loved. Rollercoaster ride baby!
    oei!!!

  13. #613
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    hahaha! ouch!!

    i watched the game and ....

    haha poor game by manyoo. aiyoo alex alex headache liao

  14. #614

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    i have decided!!!!!

    i have thought about it for a very very very very very long time..

    i know why liverpool plays so much better in europe than england!!!!!!!



    *drums roll*


    it's the gold sparkles on the jersey lah!

    it makes them play better!!!!

    =)

  15. #615

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i have decided!!!!!

    i have thought about it for a very very very very very long time..

    i know why liverpool plays so much better in europe than england!!!!!!!



    *drums roll*


    it's the gold sparkles on the jersey lah!

    it makes them play better!!!!

    =)



    i would rather think that the gold distracts the opponent

  16. #616

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by burger


    i would rather think that the gold distracts the opponent
    else i don't know leh..

    i think verylong and don'[t understand..

    which park of CCK u in???

  17. #617

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    else i don't know leh..

    i think verylong and don'[t understand..

    which park of CCK u in???
    ave 3

  18. #618

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Man Utd was playing crappying last night. Chelsea lost to Betis. I think Sun would be a great game. Both teams will go all out for the win.

  19. #619

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    I can't wait to read what Roy Keane has to say after this match............
    I think Keane could be on his way out of Old Trafford in Jan.

  20. #620

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    I think Keane could be on his way out of Old Trafford in Jan.
    I would like to see him replace that stupid Andy Gray as TV commentator. At least Roy Keane offers much more useful (and colourful) perspectives on players I want to hear him call players "xxxxing xxxkers" on live TV!

    The football TV viewing public has already lost a potential entertainer in the commentary box called Vinnie Jones to Hollywood.......
    Last edited by kahheng; 4th November 2005 at 03:14 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •