Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1015181920212225304570 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1648

Thread: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

  1. #381

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    if he win.... we all will say... wahhh good choice...
    Liverpool hard to win EPL even if we beat Chelsea on sun.

  2. #382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...50929-1612.htm

    Very interesting article by Jan Molby on Alonso and a little bit on our ex-skipper, jamie rednapp...

  3. #383

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Liverpool hard to win EPL even if we beat Chelsea on sun.
    It doesn't matter if Liverpool wins the EPL (and I don't think they will - just not enough strength in depth cf. Chelsea), as long as they beat Chelsea, I'd be happy.

    Thank goodness Everton has been knocked out of the CL. It's a travesty if they ever go further than the first round with their unintelligent game.

    I am looking forward to Arsenal's run coming to an abrupt end in the near future.

  4. #384
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Buangkok
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Hope Liverpool beat chelsea flat down man..................................

  5. #385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    It doesn't matter if Liverpool wins the EPL (and I don't think they will - just not enough strength in depth cf. Chelsea), as long as they beat Chelsea, I'd be happy.

    Thank goodness Everton has been knocked out of the CL. It's a travesty if they ever go further than the first round with their unintelligent game.

    I am looking forward to Arsenal's run coming to an abrupt end in the near future.
    Everton is a disgrace... losing by such a big margin in 1st leg. Their fans are also a disgrace, only 17,000 turn up for European match when their team need their support. I cannot imagine only 17,000 at Anfield... unless it's a friendly match!

  6. #386
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Everton is a disgrace... losing by such a big margin in 1st leg. Their fans are also a disgrace, only 17,000 turn up for European match when their team need their support. I cannot imagine only 17,000 at Anfield... unless it's a friendly match!
    there there... their one night stand with Euro Cup. hopefully they'll not get relegated this season!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    there there... their one night stand with Euro Cup. hopefully they'll not get relegated this season!!
    at the rate it's going...i won't be surprise...no win after 6 matches? it's relegation form. I predict Moyes will be sacked and everton relegation...

  8. #388

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    everton was out of their league. their biggest weakness is simply the inability to play any other way. when they're allowed to play their normal way,ie sit back, fight hard for the ball and limit space to the opposition while playing long balls into space, they are dangerous. but they have always struggled after falling behind because they just don't know how to go forward while keeping shape. but don't ever underestimate everton until the score is in your favour. they can be a tricky team to play against, struggling or not...

    hope we can get our attack into gear. to me it seems like that rafa is getting us into the valencia style. keep it tight, play it slow and play around the single man upfront. but the problem is that we lack the wingers like vincente and rufete plying the sidelines. the wings are like blind alleys to us, we go there and lose the ball, or at best win corners. not to mention no aimar playing behind the striker. having a tricky player on each wing and one behind the forward can unsettle any defence. and with stevie g running around in the middle with xabi orchestrating....one can dream i suppose
    Last edited by giddygoat; 30th September 2005 at 11:44 PM.

  9. #389
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    everton was out of their league. their biggest weakness is simply the inability to play any other way. when they're allowed to play their normal way,ie sit back, fight hard for the ball and limit space to the opposition while playing long balls into space, they are dangerous. but they have always struggled after falling behind because they just don't know how to go forward while keeping shape. but don't ever underestimate everton until the score is in your favour. they can be a tricky team to play against, struggling or not...

    hope we can get our attack into gear. to me it seems like that rafa is getting us into the valencia style. keep it tight, play it slow and play around the single man upfront. but the problem is that we lack the wingers like vincente and rufete plying the sidelines. the wings are like blind alleys to us, we go there and lose the ball, or at best win corners. not to mention no aimar playing behind the striker. having a tricky player on each wing and one behind the forward can unsettle any defence. and with stevie g running around in the middle with xabi orchestrating....one can dream i suppose
    Yeah. It is quite obvious he is playing the Valencia style. Tight defence and lesser goals. But he has better attacking options at Valencia cos they got quite a few AMRLC that can score goals. His Valencia beat RM to the title twice and outplayed Liverpool at Anfield! If he can get 2 more players like Aimar/Angulo/Fran/Valeron....it will be almost complete. Hence that Benfica captian that he failed to sign in the summer. He will sign someone like this in Jan window.

  10. #390

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    It doesn't matter if Liverpool wins the EPL (and I don't think they will - just not enough strength in depth cf. Chelsea), as long as they beat Chelsea, I'd be happy.

    Thank goodness Everton has been knocked out of the CL. It's a travesty if they ever go further than the first round with their unintelligent game.

    I am looking forward to Arsenal's run coming to an abrupt end in the near future.
    True. Beat Chelsea 1st never win EPL also can. Make sure they don't go unbeaten in the EPL.

  11. #391

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    there there... their one night stand with Euro Cup. hopefully they'll not get relegated this season!!
    Maybe they will........looking at their current form and results.

  12. #392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Maybe they will........looking at their current form and results.
    win EPL a not not important.... if they finish the season with qualification to champions league and stay unbeaten me super duper happy liao.....

  13. #393

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Maybe they will........looking at their current form and results.
    they flirted with it the season before last. not impossible. but i think it's more likely they'll pull out of it and finish mid-table.

    European qualification is a definite must for the team to continue it's growth. In several ways i think we have actually improved this season. the lads are still getting used to the style and we are lacking the wide players but in general i thought we did well except for the lack of chances created and taken. improve the movement of players in the final third and get a couple of players who can cross and we could be quite a solid team.

  14. #394
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    go go go!!! LIVERPOOL!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #395

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    one promising thing though. barragan has been playing as a right winger for our reserves and seems to be doing well, even scoring a couple of goals.

  16. #396
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    one promising thing though. barragan has been playing as a right winger for our reserves and seems to be doing well, even scoring a couple of goals.
    the future is good!!!! but of course there;ll always be sceptics!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #397

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    LFC!! LFC!! Let's beat chelsea and shut mourinho up. the whole EPL will thanks us


  18. #398

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    LFC!! LFC!! Let's beat chelsea and shut mourinho up. the whole EPL will thanks us


    Yes, he's sounding more and more like some sore loser spoilt brat, why can't he just grow up

  19. #399

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    win EPL a not not important.... if they finish the season with qualification to champions league and stay unbeaten me super duper happy liao.....
    Yah, finish the league with a champions league spot can liao.

  20. #400

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    LFC!! LFC!! Let's beat chelsea and shut mourinho up. the whole EPL will thanks us

    Shut up Mourinho once and for all tml.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •