Page 16 of 83 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821264166 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1648

Thread: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

  1. #301
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...50919-1527.htm

    An article on liverpoolfc.tv on my fav player, robbie fowler... maybe we can bring him back and he will roll back the years and score tons of goals for us again....
    fowler's still my all-time favourite(with stevie g and jamie carragher, jamie redknapp and some others close behind). till today i still keep a lookout for some news on him even though he's playing for man city, and a while back, leeds utd. and even though he's always injured.

    i agree with his viewpoint on sven, the england gaffer. this guy's over-rated and has no clue-what-so-ever. good luck to whichever club that hire him after England's world cup campaign.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    668

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    fowler's still my all-time favourite(with stevie g and jamie carragher, jamie redknapp and some others close behind). till today i still keep a lookout for some news on him even though he's playing for man city, and a while back, leeds utd. and even though he's always injured.

    i agree with his viewpoint on sven, the england gaffer. this guy's over-rated and has no clue-what-so-ever. good luck to whichever club that hire him after England's world cup campaign.
    I wish chelsea hire him...

  3. #303
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    I wish chelsea hire him...
    they almost hired him.

    i think jose mourinho will be so sad to learn that he's actually 2nd choice manager.
    but i think it doesn't matter to him now. he's got loads of $$$$$£££££
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,716

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    I wish chelsea hire him...
    chelsea team is so strong even i can win if i am appointed manager....

  5. #305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    668

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    chelsea team is so strong even i can win if i am appointed manager....
    problem is can you keep the players happy?

  6. #306
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    problem is can you keep the players happy?
    Simple la. Not happy just fine them 2 weeks wages and send them for an IQ test!



    BTW, Sir Les Ferdinand is in town for ESPN. Nice to see him here and I used to watch him since his QPR days. Great player and funny guy.
    My question is why is he knighted and for what achievement? Anyone knows?
    Last edited by afbug; 20th September 2005 at 07:58 PM.

  7. #307

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    My question is why is he knighted and for what achievement? Anyone knows?
    has he been knighted?

    AFAIK, he only has an MBE

    Hugh Muir
    Saturday June 11, 2005
    The Guardian

    The list of sporting heroes honoured today is headed by Les Ferdinand the celebrated footballer who was still playing non league soccer at 21 but went on to play for England 17 times, scoring five goals. He receives an MBE.

    The honour for services to football is a final vindication of the former decorator's decision to risk all at a relatively late age and sign for Queen's Park Rangers.

    taken from here

  8. #308

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Simple la. Not happy just fine them 2 weeks wages and send them for an IQ test!



    BTW, Sir Les Ferdinand is in town for ESPN. Nice to see him here and I used to watch him since his QPR days. Great player and funny guy.
    My question is why is he knighted and for what achievement? Anyone knows?
    i said welcome back.

    you didn't reply..


    and who called you at 2 ah??

  9. #309
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i said welcome back.

    you didn't reply..


    and who called you at 2 ah??
    No one loves me sob sob...

    Who called me? I dunno leh. Some kuku bird.

    Quote Originally Posted by burger
    has he been knighted?

    AFAIK, he only has an MBE

    Hugh Muir
    Saturday June 11, 2005
    The Guardian

    The list of sporting heroes honoured today is headed by Les Ferdinand the celebrated footballer who was still playing non league soccer at 21 but went on to play for England 17 times, scoring five goals. He receives an MBE.

    The honour for services to football is a final vindication of the former decorator's decision to risk all at a relatively late age and sign for Queen's Park Rangers.

    taken from here
    I see! MBE. But i see ESPN calling him Sir. I tot the title 'Sir' is for those knighted only.
    Last edited by afbug; 20th September 2005 at 09:49 PM.

  10. #310

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    No one loves me sob sob...

    Who called me? I dunno leh. Some kuku bird.



    I see! MBE. But i see ESPN calling him Sir. I tot the title 'Sir' is for those knighted only.
    think he was known as Sir Les for fun during his playing days

  11. #311

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    No one loves me sob sob...

    Who called me? I dunno leh. Some kuku bird.



    I see! MBE. But i see ESPN calling him Sir. I tot the title 'Sir' is for those knighted only.
    kuku bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    no one loves u mah...


    your name not gerrard or cisse (sissy)

  12. #312
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    kuku bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    no one loves u mah...


    your name not gerrard or cisse (sissy)
    Ahahaha........watch me gravitate hahahaha!

  13. #313

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Ahahaha........watch me gravitate hahahaha!
    gravitate what??

  14. #314

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    you never hear us kena suan by commentator.... after second goal they say liverpool scored more goals in this match than in the premiership season......
    Got. I got heard that.

  15. #315

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    in that case I prefer to bring back Ian Rush.... lol
    My all-time fave Liverpool player: Ian Rush.

  16. #316

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    problem is can you keep the players happy?
    Its hard to keep every player happy unless they play every match.

  17. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    668

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Its hard to keep every player happy unless they play every match.
    Either that or give them millions of dollars for the rest of their lives..........

  18. #318
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    hotcakes and portsmouth were both bundled out in the League Cup.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #319
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    484

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Real Madrid taget Benitaz as replacement manager should they sack Wanderley Luxemburgo.

    Are we gonna see another saga?

  20. #320

    Default Re: LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Real Madrid taget Benitaz as replacement manager should they sack Wanderley Luxemburgo.

    Are we gonna see another saga?
    what saga???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •