Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789
Results 161 to 175 of 175

Thread: Comex 2005

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Comex - The Aftermath: a lot of fringing in pictures... must have taken using a handphone cam
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  2. #162

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    I see, me mc2 for apple..should have walk over and look for u...
    u mean u worked for mc2 huh? mine is applecentre@orchard one..
    Have you read IT???

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    u mean u worked for mc2 huh? mine is applecentre@orchard one..
    Read your blog... very interesting and frank views... keep it up!

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    u mean u worked for mc2 huh? mine is applecentre@orchard one..
    Yep...btw is your hair reddish? if so, then i think i saw u before liao. Cuz i always hang around at the center booth.

  5. #165

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    Yep...btw is your hair reddish? if so, then i think i saw u before liao. Cuz i always hang around at the center booth.
    no...my hair is not red...
    I hang ard @ the ipod there one...
    Have you read IT???

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    as i was sharing in an earlier thread, little princess sold me a 20" Apple ..suffering from indigestion now

    I must officially thank HER for being such an angel She is friendly and

    U all must guide me, hor.... I only know how to 'open and close' Windows....no previous experience with the white thingy



  7. #167

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    as i was sharing in an earlier thread, little princess sold me a 20" Apple ..suffering from indigestion now

    I must officially thank HER for being such an angel She is friendly and

    U all must guide me, hor.... I only know how to 'open and close' Windows....no previous experience with the white thingy
    Angel ar? Thanks hor... But glad that I was able to get u more discounts...
    I know abit of mac...
    Do you know that pressing the red button right, u r not closing the program entirely?
    Ur program will still be running one leh...
    Like if u in safari, then u must go to the safari tab, at the drop down menu, click close safari. alternative way to close is u press this fan-like shape key and 'Q' to close.
    Have you read IT???

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    FP, doing apple again? so how much did you sell this time.

    Applecentre@ Orchard? Is John still there?

    AhV: Press the apple key + w key to close the window or apple key + q key to close app. There is a list of shortcuts on the web, google it
    Last edited by TMC; 6th September 2005 at 04:11 PM.

  9. #169

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    can we get all those freebies if buy outside after the show?
    e.g. those Canon freebies like drybox...etc.... when buy the dslr

  10. #170

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    I see.. should have hang around mahz...
    did make two rounds, only 2nd round spotted u.
    by then i was blogged by my purchases, n got to ferry my uncle in law
    n family back to Tampines.

    The 3:30pm night photography talk by PSS also taxing on my mental strength.
    Almost fall asleep standing. Stayed for 20mins for the talk.

    U go apply car show sales lah. I usually go down to view cars.
    That I can bring all my camera heavy gear.

  11. #171

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    did make two rounds, only 2nd round spotted u.
    by then i was blogged by my purchases, n got to ferry my uncle in law
    n family back to Tampines.

    The 3:30pm night photography talk by PSS also taxing on my mental strength.
    Almost fall asleep standing. Stayed for 20mins for the talk.

    U go apply car show sales lah. I usually go down to view cars.
    That I can bring all my camera heavy gear.
    I see..

    Can fall asleep while standing? Sama sama..

    Car show sales? No lobang for that...
    Want to work also cant right...?
    Have you read IT???

  12. #172

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    Angel ar? Thanks hor... But glad that I was able to get u more discounts...
    Can get discount? I should have bought my Mac Mini with you. How much more discount are you able to get?

  13. #173

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by shootme
    Can get discount? I should have bought my Mac Mini with you. How much more discount are you able to get?
    Ask AhV... he will tell you how good is his bargain was.
    Have you read IT???

  14. #174

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Some of the Comex Girls












  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    haha.. why all your shots look sneaky one...
    :P

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •