Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 175

Thread: Comex 2005

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    haha earlier posts i drop hints already mah.. about the doctors etc..
    hee nm I'll drop by on Sunday again.. Need to buy some things now that i've scouted the area. will go visit u again. hopefully wun be so heng again.

  2. #82
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    Anyone checked out the nikon booth? What's the package they're offering for D70s?
    D50 Kit (including AF-S DX 18-55mm lens) @ $1488
    Free gifts worth $488
    1GB SD Card
    $60 Print Voucher
    Digital Imaging Interactive E-book
    Journalist Camera Bag
    Hand Strap
    Screen Protector
    Cleaning Kit
    Tripod

    D70s Kit (including AF-S DX 18-70mm lens) @ $1988
    Free gifts worth $468
    1GB CF Card
    $60 Print Voucher
    Digital Imaging Interactive E-book
    LowePro Bag
    Hand Strap
    Screen Protector
    Cleaning Kit
    Tripod

    And D70s LCD Hood @ $48 with purchase of a D70s kit

  3. #83

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Scann69
    Won't it be great if they say Buy HDD, free another HDD of the same type
    u wait long long lah

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    D50 Kit (including AF-S DX 18-55mm lens) @ $1488
    Free gifts worth $488
    1GB SD Card
    $60 Print Voucher
    Digital Imaging Interactive E-book
    Journalist Camera Bag
    Hand Strap
    Screen Protector
    Cleaning Kit
    Tripod

    D70s Kit (including AF-S DX 18-70mm lens) @ $1988
    Free gifts worth $468
    1GB CF Card
    $60 Print Voucher
    Digital Imaging Interactive E-book
    LowePro Bag
    Hand Strap
    Screen Protector
    Cleaning Kit
    Tripod

    And D70s LCD Hood @ $48 with purchase of a D70s kit
    asking people to pay $48 for the hood ? its suppose to be included into the original package

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    asking people to pay $48 for the hood ? its suppose to be included into the original package
    The hood is with shade/cover type.
    LIke those ParketR selling for D70/D100 type.
    http://www.nikon.com.sg/promotions/C.../comex2005.htm

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    i see ... tot new D70s nowsaday never include the hood anymore LOL ... anyway i find it a pain to use this kind of shaded hood

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    i see ... tot new D70s nowsaday never include the hood anymore LOL ... anyway i find it a pain to use this kind of shaded hood
    maybe some kiasu don't feel that...

  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    simon80... ur question is answered.. hmm.. nv read unseen's post carefully huh? if not u wun need to ask...

    but even if u all come i also so busy... promote and promote and promote... sell and sell and sell.. my energy is drained le!
    So got any discounts for apple products? Wanna get the mighty mouse.

  9. #89

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    Haha! What prize do you want? A warm but surprised smile, like how I gave you today? But its nice of you to drop by to say hi, darrel.
    dropped by today to check out stuffs for my company, tik I saw u.
    not sure is u, was waiting for my colleagues.
    u like very skinny n distributing brouchures.
    dun want to disturb u..

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    361

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Hi guys,

    Went down to Comex today. Got a few brochures. Here are the ones I got:

    EOS 350D Kit : $1999

    Comes with :

    Photographer's Vest
    Battery Grip
    1 GB CF Card
    Vaccum Anti-Moisture Dry Box
    Filter
    Lens Workbook

    EOS 20D Kit/Body : $2969

    Comes with:

    Photographer's Vest
    2 x 1GB CD Card
    Filter
    Lens Workbok
    Vaccum Anti-Moisture Dry Box

    PowerShot Pro1 : $1499

    Comes with:

    1 x 1GB CF Card
    1 x 512MB CF Card
    Camera Case
    Dry Box
    7-in-1 Bag
    Mp3 Media Player

    Power Shot S2IS : $949

    Comes with :


    1 x 256MB CF Card
    1 x 512MB CF Card
    SD Card Reader
    Dry Box
    7-in-1 Bag
    Rechargeable Battery
    Last edited by LordAeRo; 2nd September 2005 at 09:56 PM.

  11. #91

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    simon80... ur question is answered.. hmm.. nv read unseen's post carefully huh? if not u wun need to ask...

    but even if u all come i also so busy... promote and promote and promote... sell and sell and sell.. my energy is drained le!
    hmm.. must be getting good commissions then.. lol

  12. #92
    Member 0kb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    187

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by John Tan
    u can get cheaper elsewhere...
    Thanks for the info. I was going to get the 2G Ultra II at $275 (after the newspaper cutting discount voucher). Where can I get it cheaper than that?

  13. #93

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    haha earlier posts i drop hints already mah.. about the doctors etc..
    hee nm I'll drop by on Sunday again.. Need to buy some things now that i've scouted the area. will go visit u again. hopefully wun be so heng again.
    Then will buy anything from my booth not? *grins* Sunday sure jam-packed. *frowns*

    Quote Originally Posted by koolz
    So got any discounts for apple products? Wanna get the mighty mouse.
    Discounts? If you're a member, or if u buy certain pdt. Mighty mouse no discount.

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    dropped by today to check out stuffs for my company, tik I saw u.
    not sure is u, was waiting for my colleagues.
    u like very skinny n distributing brouchures.
    dun want to disturb u..
    'skinny'? Define it mannz. You should have came up and say 'hi', ask isit Feliza, and see whether its me mahz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenscapes
    hmm.. must be getting good commissions then.. lol
    Not really. Tough work, low basic pay. Talk until no saliva, stand whole day, short break.
    Have you read IT???

  14. #94

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Strongly advise that you do not drive there. I ended up parking at esplanade and took a 15 minutes walk to SUNTEC. Well, at least I have a chance to explore the underground shops. Me too long did not go shopping liao. Well, at least, the SUNTEC personnel are fair. Even though i have a exhibitor pass, they say carpark full in every SUNTEC carpark i can find.

    weekend, I am still figuring out where to park. But if you go early at 9am, should have carpark lots. Can spend time eating laksa at the lobby kopitiam.

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    I might actually NOT go to Comex this year... I drove past and saw so many cars.....

  16. #96

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    I might actually NOT go to Comex this year... I drove past and saw so many cars.....
    all the while when there is computer fair at SUNTEC, the whole area is packed..

    imagine the bridge that connect suntec to Citibank, it would be packed up there.. pple practically have to take 5 min to cross ...

    althru i know it would be soooo packed, i'll still go...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  17. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,726

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Yee
    Strongly advise that you do not drive there. I ended up parking at esplanade and took a 15 minutes walk to SUNTEC. Well, at least I have a chance to explore the underground shops. Me too long did not go shopping liao. Well, at least, the SUNTEC personnel are fair. Even though i have a exhibitor pass, they say carpark full in every SUNTEC carpark i can find.

    weekend, I am still figuring out where to park. But if you go early at 9am, should have carpark lots. Can spend time eating laksa at the lobby kopitiam.
    There's a public carpark opposite Prince/Jade cinemas (is it still called that?). Enreance via Middle Rd. Weekdays before 5pm 50c for 1/2 hr. Still affordable.

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    very good idea, that is if i do go. thanks for the heads up

  19. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    361

    Default Re: Comex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Yee
    Strongly advise that you do not drive there. I ended up parking at esplanade and took a 15 minutes walk to SUNTEC. Well, at least I have a chance to explore the underground shops. Me too long did not go shopping liao. Well, at least, the SUNTEC personnel are fair. Even though i have a exhibitor pass, they say carpark full in every SUNTEC carpark i can find.

    weekend, I am still figuring out where to park. But if you go early at 9am, should have carpark lots. Can spend time eating laksa at the lobby kopitiam.
    Haha, my friends and I did exactly the same thing. We were checking out Suntec and Marina and everywhere but they all had the same sign : Carpark Full!

  20. #100

    Unhappy Re: Comex 2005

    COMDEX / Photo Show - 2005

    Hi ! everyone
    Is it worth making a trip there ?
    ... Parking problem, very packed ....?
    Anything worth to buy or good bargains ?

    Any advise from those people who had visited the show.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •