Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2
    Land program for 24 & 25 are free right?
    Will the Motocross, Stunt and Fashion show still on then?
    i believe these events will be within the confined area where you'll need a ticket for entry.

  2. #22

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    The ticket stated only for 17 & 18 leh.
    But these events are on until 24 & 25?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2
    The ticket stated only for 17 & 18 leh.
    But these events are on until 24 & 25?
    ops, my mistake. i thought it was sat & sun. must be too tired.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    ops, my mistake. i thought it was sat & sun. must be too tired.
    so now what? the actual race is on 17th & 18th right?
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui
    so now what? the actual race is on 17th & 18th right?
    Yes, the trials and races are on 17 & 18 (Sat & Sun).
    R2D2 was refering to the land programmes and not the water programmes.

  6. #26

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    so when is the land events? thnx

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    The East side
    Posts
    270

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    Anyone here covering the event on the 17th? I'm looking for karkis...

  8. #28

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    just wanna knw...can i shoot with a digital prosumer? (coolpix 5700) will the autofocusing be too slow for panning such shots?

    Or should i use a film SLR...if that's the case, what speed film should i get? 400 or 800?

  9. #29

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by raymond
    Anyone here covering the event on the 17th? I'm looking for karkis...
    Me on the 17th

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by alexljy
    just wanna knw...can i shoot with a digital prosumer? (coolpix 5700) will the autofocusing be too slow for panning such shots?

    Or should i use a film SLR...if that's the case, what speed film should i get? 400 or 800?
    Yes you can... just prefocus and/or use hyperfocal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •