Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Letting my Nikon SB28 go...

  1. #1

    Default Letting my Nikon SB28 go...

    Hey all!

    Fantastic cam for people who wants more control over their flash. I've been using it for my fz20. Now selling this for further funding.

    Dun shy just bid!

    Click here!

    Cheers...

  2. #2
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Letting my Nikon SB28 go...

    Quote Originally Posted by natnivek
    Hey all!

    Fantastic cam for people who wants more control over their flash. I've been using it for my fz20. Now selling this for further funding.

    Dun shy just bid!

    Click here!

    Cheers...
    for sure i am not a shy person.
    but because i am not a shy person i just bid ...

    haha talk **** only

    good luck!
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Letting my Nikon SB28 go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    for sure i am not a shy person.
    but because i am not a shy person i just bid ...

    haha talk **** only

    good luck!
    Wah... Disturb my auction! You wait till you try to sell something...

    Ups for a beautiful Monday night!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default Re: Letting my Nikon SB28 go...

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    for sure i am not a shy person.
    but because i am not a shy person i just bid ...

    haha talk **** only

    good luck!
    hey bro,
    me got the emoblizt flash & diffuser liao, not too bad together with my FZ5..........
    just need to learn the setting, shd not be a problem liao

  5. #5

    Default Re: Letting my Nikon SB28 go...

    Lelong Lelong... discount 20% per day ah!!!
    On Friday is Free Of Charge!

    Come and get it ah!!!
    RH

  6. #6

    Default Re: Letting my Nikon SB28 go...

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    Lelong Lelong... discount 20% per day ah!!!
    On Friday is Free Of Charge!

    Come and get it ah!!!
    Wah Piang... You think I charity ah... I don't earn peanuts leh!

    ricky kevin

    Ok lah... Buy on Friday can get 2 cups of coffee! 1 drink on the spot, the other tapau home!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •