Thread: e-quote for C-730

Default e-quote for C-730

Got an e-quote from CP for Oly C-730UZ.

3) Olympus C-730UZ @ S$815.00 ( not available yet )

The price looks attractive but wonder how true it is since it is not available yet.

if it's really that cheap then i can regret buying my C-4000z liaoz.... 1MP for 10x Zoom.... quite a deal... and the pop up flash.... fun

since the cam is not available yet, they can put any price they want. anyway the equote only last one week.

Originally posted by jimtong
    since the cam is not available yet, they can put any price they want. anyway the equote only last one week.
    haha ... yah lor... then can anyhow... maybe the camera also not coming within this week the quote also no use one

Default C50Z - PRICE???

Hi!

Does anyone know the price for C50Z???

And where can I get it cheap?

Thanks alot.

Cheers,

Default Re: e-quote for C-730

But why do you guys doubt the pricing neh? $815 is a tad higher than the c720's price already?

Originally posted by jimtong
    Got an e-quote from CP for Oly C-730UZ.

3) Olympus C-730UZ @ S$815.00 ( not available yet )

The price looks attractive but wonder how true it is since it is not available yet.

Default Re: Re: e-quote for C-730

Originally posted by Zookeeper
    But why do you guys doubt the pricing neh? $815 is a tad higher than the c720's price already?

but this is C-730z not C-720z....

But to Olympus it's the same range mah...still 3mp with long zoom, albeit with improved features.

Default C-730 is out now!!

Hey guys... C-730 is out today!!! I got it from CP at $815 ex gst!!!

It is basically

C-700UZ + C-4000 = C-730UZ

Vander
    Guests

hi guys... i wonder whether if you using any tripod.. can recommend any good brand for my C720UZ... th price pls. thks in advance.

Originally posted by Vander
    hi guys... i wonder whether if you using any tripod.. can recommend any good brand for my C720UZ... th price pls. thks in advance.
    Slik U6600/8000/9000 are good for a budget of <$70. Other people here might recommend a Manfrotto for at least twice that price.