Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Don't blame the other woman if he strays"

Default Re: "Don't blame the other woman if he strays"

Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    research have shown that men are more prone to extra-marital affairs, compared to women.

I just read a magazine that higher income ladies are more prone to extra-marital affairs. Ladies do cover their tracks better when it comes to cheating.

Let me quote from a magazine.
    "Also, women with fat salaries are more likely to cheat. A University of Washington study found that people who earned $75000 or more peryears were 1.5 times more likely to have extramarital sex than those earning less than $30000."

Guys this is another quote u may want to hear if you suspect your girl change suddenly:
    "When a lady is more attentive to you: A study pyblished in the Personality and Social Pyschology Bullertin found that when a man's girlfriend is cheating , she'll start to make obvious attempts to increase his satisfaction in the relationship, as well as say derogatory things about her paramour. It's a misdirection ploy to lessen your suspicions"

My feelings is that , in modern days, both males / females do stray off equally. It takes both parties (in the relationship) to form a trust and bondship , but takes only one party to break it apart.

Why somen women stray

Taken from an article in The Sun:
    "A recent survey revealed that a staggering 60 per cent of females in serious relationships have cheated on their partners.

And figures from the National Survey Of Sexual Attitudes And Lifestyles show that adultery is increasing.

A third of divorcees now blame affairs for the breakdown of their marriages.

Sun Agony Aunt Deidre Sanders says: "Men have always been associated with affairs. But nowadays women are getting the same opportunities to have affairs and they expect better quality sex lives."

Deidre says the consequences of infidelity can be devastating for everyone, especially when children are involved.

And men and women appear to have have affairs for very different reasons.

Deidre says: "In the late Eighties I commissioned an extensive survey asking 10,000 men and women what they got out of an affair.

"Some 64 per cent of men said it was because they had the opportunity while 60 per cent of women said it was more exciting and because they wanted someone to talk to.

"As wives and long-term partners, women get stuck in very humdrum roles and it's irresistible when they find someone who sees them as a sexual being rather than a person who is responsible for the washing and ironing.

My research also shows that for a third of all women an affair is sexually satisfying and emotionally rewarding. "

Gotten it from an article. Isit just because the women earn more so she is more likely to stray? I reckon not. Women are more emotional beings compared to men. And from the excerpt above, it shows that they just needed someone to talk to, someone who can satisfy them well, and make them feel attractive and wanted. Most husbands don't do that to their wives afer some yars of marriage.
    Have you read IT???

Why somen women stray

Taken from an article in The Sun:
    "A recent survey revealed that a staggering 60 per cent of females in serious relationships have cheated on their partners.

And figures from the National Survey Of Sexual Attitudes And Lifestyles show that adultery is increasing.

A third of divorcees now blame affairs for the breakdown of their marriages.

Sun Agony Aunt Deidre Sanders says: "Men have always been associated with affairs. But nowadays women are getting the same opportunities to have affairs and they expect better quality sex lives."

Deidre says the consequences of infidelity can be devastating for everyone, especially when children are involved.

And men and women appear to have have affairs for very different reasons.

Deidre says: "In the late Eighties I commissioned an extensive survey asking 10,000 men and women what they got out of an affair.

"Some 64 per cent of men said it was because they had the opportunity while 60 per cent of women said it was more exciting and because they wanted someone to talk to.

"As wives and long-term partners, women get stuck in very humdrum roles and it's irresistible when they find someone who sees them as a sexual being rather than a person who is responsible for the washing and ironing.

My research also shows that for a third of all women an affair is sexually satisfying and emotionally rewarding. "

Gotten it from an article. Isit just because the women earn more so she is more likely to stray? I reckon not. Women are more emotional beings compared to men. And from the excerpt above, it shows that they just needed someone to talk to, someone who can satisfy them well, and make them feel attractive and wanted. Most husbands don't do that to their wives afer some yars of marriage.
    hmm so women are like the extinct tamogochi... we must constantly show attention to it then it will live & grow.. otherwise it will just die... wow... so for those like me no time kind, better not rear a wife lor... else i forget to feed module (S) or (T) den i jialat liao...

i hope i dun rear a Digimon instead thou...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm so women are like the extinct tamogochi... we must constantly show attention to it then it will live & grow.. otherwise it will just die... wow... so for those like me no time kind, better not rear a wife lor... else i forget to feed module (S) or (T) den i jialat liao...

i hope i dun rear a Digimon instead thou...

Theres this new range of tamogochis that comes in a set of 2: Male and Female.
    Just because I left it at home and never play with it for a day, it died.
    To think it can even make friends, get married and mate and have offsprings.

Btw, its not 'rear a wife' lor. What a word to use!

Digimon better what... Then you can hear the wife nagging or shouting the whole day!
    Have you read IT???

Theres this new range of tamogochis that comes in a set of 2: Male and Female.
    Just because I left it at home and never play with it for a day, it died.
    To think it can even make friends, get married and mate and have offsprings.

Btw, its not 'rear a wife' lor. What a word to use!

Digimon better what... Then you can hear the wife nagging or shouting the whole day!
    then i'll take a screwdriver out & not screw her, but to remove her battery... give her a early termination...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

It take 2 hands to clap...

Prevention....

No matter how u mend a broken glass, the crack will always be there....

Sigh

though it takes just one hand to do other things....

but i agreed on the crack glass part.

Hmm... sounds like if men had an affair, they are bad. And if women had an affair.. they are victim of bad men who is their husband. This is bad.

Hmm... sounds like if men had an affair, they are bad. And if women had an affair.. they are victim of bad men who is their husband. This is bad.

That's not so bad Wait till people shout that the husband is impotent

Then that's BAD

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    That's not so bad Wait till people shout that the husband is impotent

Then that's BAD
    zzzzz..... thats y i always think.... maybe full body checkup before signing the papers as a marriage requirement.... or there is already??? lol.... never go before ....just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    zzzzz..... thats y i always think.... maybe full body checkup before signing the papers as a marriage requirement.... or there is already??? lol.... never go before ....just a thought

Maybe a HIV mandatory test before signing on the dot (or they have that already ??)

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    heard that some couples actually go for such checkups before they agree to marry..
    i think its quite good too.... so that if they still want to carry on with their plans of marriage, though one is either impotent or cannot conceive... they are mentally prepared...

Have you read IT???

i think its quite good too.... so that if they still want to carry on with their plans of marriage, though one is either impotent or cannot conceive... they are mentally prepared...

On the part of being impotent, I think can skip already lor.....couples can conduct such test themselves

So women stray becoz they want some praises to fuel the ego even when they reach 40, an understanding person to listen to their venusian point of views and after that a satisfying quickie?

Conversely, the quickie guy partner must have been seeking a female for a quickie, with minimal effort, just loose the self esteem and put on the praises and play the role of a venusian interpretter...

Yeeee-- Ha! Ride 'em cowboy!

Just my 1/3 f-stop....
    Last edited by Zplus; 26th August 2005 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    So women stray becoz they want some praises to fuel the ego even they the reach 40, an understanding person to listen to their venusian point of views and after that a satisfying quickie?

Conversely, the quickie guy partner must have been seeking a female for a quickie, with minimal effort, just loose the self esteem and put on the praises and play the role of a venusian interpretter...

Yeeee-- Ha! Ride 'em cowboy!

Just my 1/3 f-stop....

Have you read IT???

Thanks dear! Gimme a call when you reach 40...

Just my 1/3 f-stop...

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Thanks dear! Gimme a call when you reach 40...

Just my 1/3 f-stop...
    should i ask her to give me a call now?

no need..... lols...
    Have you read IT???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234