Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Don't blame the other woman if he strays"

Deregistered

Default Re: "Don't blame the other woman if he strays"

Those who served army before will know la.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    dunno if talkingcock.com got put anot...

its LPPL = Lam Pah Pah Lam (some use Lan...)

otherwise, use LL also can... Lan Lan... hmm exact meaning anybody wanna elaborate?
    Ah ok. Now I understand better. Thanks anyway.

Conclusion:
    There is no young woman who can think logically

Personally, if someone (be it guy or gal) who wants or needs to stray.. there's always lots of reasons for it..

And there's no reason to blame anyone at all..

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Conclusion:
    There is no young woman who can think logically

Dont think it has anything to do with who is thinking logically..

In our modern society, with so many temptations around.. anyone is likely to stray..

I feel that guys should try to treasure the woman who is with him and not to fall prey under temptations.. of cos the same thing goes to modern gals too..

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoral
    Dont think it has anything to do with who is thinking logically..

In our modern society, with so many temptations around.. anyone is likely to stray..

I feel that guys should try to treasure the woman who is with him and not to fall prey under temptations.. of cos the same thing goes to modern gals too..
    Agreed. It takes two hands to clap. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Well husbands normally stray because of a naggy wife at home

Blame it on the urge lor

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Blame it on the urge lor
    blame it on the little mens...

btw, i always blame it on the other girls... it wasn't me..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Well husbands normally stray because of a naggy wife at home
    how true....

blame it on the little mens...

btw, i always blame it on the other girls... it wasn't me..

Not just men, women also got urge one lor......

Not just men, women also got urge one lor......
    yeap... so dun blame me... i just helping the deprived...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

yeap... so dun blame me... i just helping the deprived...

No wonder you dun have to walk on the treadmill everyday

A man is as faithful as his options.

No wonder you dun have to walk on the treadmill everyday
    It do more good than harm lor...

1) Flirting improves Brain activity, increases IQ
    2) Sex improves blood circulation & destress, and a whole lot more of positive attributes.
    3) Dodging from being caught also improves better heart conditioning.. an invisible cardiac massaging...
    4) Getting caught = getting beaten up = improves skin color, having a more REDiant color...

Quote Originally Posted by itisnottheendorg
    Let's be honest as women. When we age, we are unlikely to fulfil our man's needs as much as when we were young.
    You mean when women get older, men get younger like rechargeable batteries?

When there's an affair that happens outside of a relationship or marriage, there are 3 parties to be blamed, namely the Husband, the Wife and The Other Woman.

Husband: He has a wife (and probably a family) to be responsible of, but yet he gave in to temptations, to have an affair outside.

Wife: Probably she has changed after marriage? To be more naggy? More contol-sive? Thats why the husband starts to have affairs outside? Or perhaps she does not satisfy her husband's cravings for sex? Maybe she is not that attractive compared to The Other Woman, especially since staying under the same roof will give the husband chances to see his wife in her most messy look.

The Other Woman: Knowing that the guy's married or taken, she still does not stop herself from getting into an affair with him. But then, think again, probably the Husband did not tell her that he is married? One more thing, probably the affair that the husband is having out there, is not based solely on sex or money? Probably there's feelings and love involved with The Other Woman?

Having an affair outside will hurt all parties.
    The Wife will feel cheated, hurt, betrayed, heartbroken.
    The Other Woman feels sad, hurt, uncared (if there's love involved with him).
    The Husband will feel confused, somehow. But personally I dun think he will be THAT hurt la, compared to his Wife and Other Woman.

The society is getting more liberated. Having an affair outside seems so normal. If one hears of his/her friend is having an affair outside, it will not be that surprising anymore.

But whats the worst thing that can happen is, though the Husband has a Wife and The Other Woman, he still has ANOTHER woman. Total 3 women in his life. The Other Woman will feel cheated and betrayed, similar to what the Wife feels.

But the Other Woman should remember.... If he can cheat on his wife for you, he can cheat on you for another woman...
    Have you read IT???

Same goes for girls.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    When there's an affair that happens outside of a relationship or marriage, there are 3 parties to be blamed, namely the Husband, the Wife and The Other Woman.

Husband: He has a wife (and probably a family) to be responsible of, but yet he gave in to temptations, to have an affair outside.

Wife: Probably she has changed after marriage? To be more naggy? More contol-sive? Thats why the husband starts to have affairs outside? Or perhaps she does not satisfy her husband's cravings for sex? Maybe she is not that attractive compared to The Other Woman, especially since staying under the same roof will give the husband chances to see his wife in her most messy look.

The Other Woman: Knowing that the guy's married or taken, she still does not stop herself from getting into an affair with him. But then, think again, probably the Husband did not tell her that he is married? One more thing, probably the affair that the husband is having out there, is not based solely on sex or money? Probably there's feelings and love involved with The Other Woman?

Having an affair outside will hurt all parties.
    The Wife will feel cheated, hurt, betrayed, heartbroken.
    The Other Woman feels sad, hurt, uncared (if there's love involved with him).
    The Husband will feel confused, somehow. But personally I dun think he will be THAT hurt la, compared to his Wife and Other Woman.

The society is getting more liberated. Having an affair outside seems so normal. If one hears of his/her friend is having an affair outside, it will not be that surprising anymore.

But whats the worst thing that can happen is, though the Husband has a Wife and The Other Woman, he still has ANOTHER woman. Total 3 women in his life. The Other Woman will feel cheated and betrayed, similar to what the Wife feels.

But the Other Woman should remember.... If he can cheat on his wife for you, he can cheat on you for another woman...
    nah... the worst is always, the Wife have an adulterer... thats the worst... esp one that can have a Husband, The Other MAN, and still has ANOTHER MAN!!! come to think about it... the woman charter protects the woman rite... but the cuckold man have what to protect him from? The Cuckold Charter?

The man would have to give 1/2 the money he earn or his properties if he wanna divorce the wife away, and worse, the guy would lose all his dignity as a man who can't even control his wife, the woman on the other hand, if the husband infidelity, she still can tell all the ah soh, den all the ah soh will confront THE OTHER WOMAN, & ANOTHER WOMAN, get help from the woman's charter... but can the husband go find his kakis den say go confront the other guy? no lor...

when things happened, there's a tendency to blame the whole world except ownself. adultery this kinda thing? takes 2 hands to clap. mistake is mistake what, i find it pointless to say it's the guy's fault or the wife's fault. i always think that regarding such things, both parties would be at fault.

i know of a couple married with a kid and they dont sleep together for almost a year already. they just waiting for another party to stray niah

dca, if there's proof that the woman commits adultery, maybe the guy needs not give alimony of half of his assets, right?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast