Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help brainstorm pls!!!

Default Re: Help brainstorm pls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    Haha... AMEX got 15% discount but I forgot to mention..... (personal taste here)... the food is not that good. Just the view. Maggi is tastier than loti.

er... not after spending 1k for 2 pax ... loti is abit cheaper than maggi...

anyway it is a great. I find the food - average, but the view is superb (as in Singapore) for sunset - a memorable place.

Quote Originally Posted by londonray
    If your BF is sporty.. why not go for something like wake-boarding... really nice also... very exciting... or jet-ski... also fun... think that all the marinas have that sort of thing... but usually 4 people more worth it..n dun tire so fast... and of course cheaper lah... yups...
    I second on that

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Sorry to hijack.. but any restaurant that has a nice view like Equinox to see sunset? I tot so of bringing my gf for her bday.
    Top of the M? It revolves. Or if you are willing to spend, book a hotel facing west (Sentosa?)... you might spend a bit more but can save on the food and wine (I would buy wine from NTUC). You can also use the amenities like swimming pool and stuff. And best of all (for lazy guys like me), you can relax in the aircon room without the risk of being dragged into a shopping torture.

Blog Entries

or you can stay home and dress as a french maid and play Master & servant.

dawgbyte77, Top of M??? what's M? is that the revolving restuarant? where is it... that's a brilliant idea!!!

Top of the M? It revolves. Or if you are willing to spend, book a hotel facing west (Sentosa?)... you might spend a bit more but can save on the food and wine (I would buy wine from NTUC). You can also use the amenities like swimming pool and stuff. And best of all (for lazy guys like me), you can relax in the aircon room without the risk of being dragged into a shopping torture.

astin
    dawgbyte77
    soma
    burger
    ortega
    furrycake
    deadpoet
    adyh
    kitkat
    londonray

Thanx all for your replies... sorrie i didn't reply earliear... something wrong with my com at home yesterday...

well some of you asked about budget... i guess anywhere under $500 should be ok...

as for what he likes... he likes to go to the zoo... night safari...etc but we just went to these places a while back... he doesn't like things that are too exciting... or too fast like wake boarding... etc.

i guess a nice dinner coupled with something to do in the day...(still wrecking my brains for the day activity ) should be ok...

Quote Originally Posted by anirtac
    dawgbyte77, Top of M??? what's M? is that the revolving restuarant? where is it... that's a brilliant idea!!!
    Yep. Revolving restaurant at the top of Meritus Mandarin. Try high-tea if you don't mind afternoon and budget is important. Also try to sit along the movement (clockwise) because some people get headache sitting against the movement.

howabout---> take a bus ride? i remember some buses do pass by really scenic places.

imagine u & ur bf on SuperBus rite infront on de upper deck (like huge plasma screen?), bus no. 30 goes 2 ECP. u can nv c wad u can on a SuperBus upper deck!! can also mean a bus ride 2 nowhere...

your friend sounds very "docile", hahaha.

for a guy like him, i think the best present you can give him is your company and full attention from you. anywhere will do. that's bliss, at least to me.

Oohhh... thanx for the tip will check it out in the yellow pages first... high tea is nice but to see sunset there should be quite shiok!!!

Yep. Revolving restaurant at the top of Meritus Mandarin. Try high-tea if you don't mind afternoon and budget is important. Also try to sit along the movement (clockwise) because some people get headache sitting against the movement.

hmmm... might give that a try....
    thanx!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    howabout---> take a bus ride? i remember some buses do pass by really scenic places.

imagine u & ur bf on SuperBus rite infront on de upper deck (like huge plasma screen?), bus no. 30 goes 2 ECP. u can nv c wad u can on a SuperBus upper deck!! can also mean a bus ride 2 nowhere...

Yeah he is.... and of course will give him my full attention... but would just like to plan the day out for him too ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    your friend sounds very "docile", hahaha.

for a guy like him, i think the best present you can give him is your company and full attention from you. anywhere will do. that's bliss, at least to me.

Ok. Enjoy. If you are one of those weird couples, you can play video games and "kill" each other. That would be fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12