Thread: Fotofusion

Default Fotofusion

Howdy folks!

It's time for me to change a printer for my photo books, together with his proprietary software. So am looking for other softwares and came across Fotofusion. Anybody using it for your photo books? Some directions to online tutorials would be helpful. Thanks!

Default Re: Fotofusion

We are doing it manually on photoshop using our own in-house album designer so unfortunately can't help much. I have tried using the software for album, but never work well for us unfortunately.

Regards,

Hart

Thanks! I did a search on it. Doesn't work on Mac?

Most software takes time to learn and has limitation.

I prefer not to deal with limitation for benefit of the business.

Regards,

Hart

Thanks again but going back to windows just for a software is more a hindrance to my business rather than beneficial.

? Based on their fb page, they have a mac version, which they just released an update for.

We are very sorry that some of our Mac users have been struggling with FotoFusion 5.5! We posted a new install PKG on our website last night that fixes the issues encountered with v5.5 and has the added perk of significantly increasing speed and stability overall. If you are having difficulty with FotoFusion on your Mac please take the following steps:

1. Completely Exit FotoFusion and restart your Mac
    2. Download the live PKG from LumaPix.com (either via the link below or using the big green download button on our web page!)
    3. Install the new PKG. There is no need to uninstall FotoFusion, you can just install the over what you already have.
    4. Start Fotofusion
    5. Login using your username and password.

That's it! Follow these steps and you will be good to go!

https://www.facebook.com/LumaPix/pos...54818678260012
    From appearances, Fotofusion UI looks fairly dated. Noticed from a google search that most users seem to be comparing fotofusion and fundy album builder. Their 'no template' approach looks interesting and appeals to me more. IMO, feels similar to how a publication designer might approach an album using Indesign, of course, with a lot of things automated. Good thing is they both have trials, so you can give them a test drive.
    Last edited by kandinsky; 13th December 2014 at 10:23 AM.

I used before. I don't like it back then, probably because you had to buy more templates or stuff within the program itself IIRC. I switched to indesign. Adobe is pretty much an universal langauge within creatives and time tested.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

Apologies! I have completely forgotten about this thread. Am looking for simpler drag and insert softwares now. If not, might have to do the layout in PS. Thanks everyone!