Anyone know how / where to get those magazine style kind of printing usually found in wedding boutique? They have those waxy look and are mount on cardboard. I know it is not inkjet printing as i see from the paper, they usually required laminating which what i saw in the wedding boutique does not. It is also not photolab printing as well. Check this website and you will understand what i mean.

I have ask for help but seem to have no real answer for it. Please help!