Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: SIA NEVER LEARN

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: SIA NEVER LEARN

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    How do you like it when all the passengers carry as many bags as they like onboard and deprive you of a space to pull your bags? Actually it's a safety violation to allow too many bags as the overhead compartment can only take up to a certain weight.
    I don't mind it as I just toss their extra bags out of the window if I don't have enough room.


  2. #22

    Default Re: SIA NEVER LEARN

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I don't mind it as I just toss their extra bags out of the window if I don't have enough room.

    Killer litter!

  3. #23
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    https://sg.news.yahoo.com/why-singap...inkId=11055701

    Here's the analysis with the damn obvious conclusion: otherwise it would be a PR disaster. (Not if it is in SG, I conjecture).

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: SIA NEVER LEARN

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Come on SIA... you never learn

    Take advantage of the publicity ... why hassle over the amount when you spent million in advertisement.

    Penny wise pound foolish!
    Who pays for the AU$2,500 difference per ticket?

    It's taxpayer like you?

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    Who pays for the AU$2,500 difference per ticket?

    It's taxpayer like you?
    Since when SIA has access to our tax?

  6. #26
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: SIA NEVER LEARN

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Since when SIA has access to our tax?
    Since the first time they bought the first brick to build the airport.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    Since the first time they bought the first brick to build the airport.
    Airport doesn't belong to SIA. SIA is just an airline company using the airport.

    Airport belongs to garment and shares with 101 other airlines using it.

    Show me our national budget that has our taxes going to SIA.

  8. #28
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

    Airport doesn't belong to SIA. SIA is just an airline company using the airport.

    Airport belongs to garment and shares with 101 other airlines using it.

    Show me our national budget that has our taxes going to SIA.
    Correction... airport does not belong to the government nor the country. Not anymore. It was sold several years back...

    But you are right that SIA does.not own the airport... and neither does it has access to taxpayers funds directly.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th December 2014 at 03:05 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: SIA NEVER LEARN

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Airport doesn't belong to SIA. SIA is just an airline company using the airport.

    Airport belongs to garment and shares with 101 other airlines using it.

    Show me our national budget that has our taxes going to SIA.
    I've thought you haven't studied the aviation history of Singapore.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,106

    Default Re: SIA NEVER LEARN

    TEMASEK AIRLINES...... Owned by SG's own "Royal family"
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,106

    Default Re: SIA NEVER LEARN

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Correction... airport does not belong to the government nor the country. Not anymore. It was sold several years back...

    But you are right that SIA does.not own the airport... and neither does it has access to taxpayers funds directly.
    Sold to who ???
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: SIA NEVER LEARN

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    Sold to who ???
    Foreigners?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •