Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OPEC DID NOT CUT OUTPUT?

Default Re: OPEC DID NOT CUT OUTPUT?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    While we may not monitor oil prices all the time, it has slowly creep up. Saudi is the winner?
    I don't know really but I do know this much. The counties just to the north of me are experiencing magnitude 3.0 earthquakes on a nightly basis now. Strange how they always happen at night...every night. Those are old oil fields. They were monsters in their day. Fracking. Big players whose names I will not mention are all over this place. (At some point this year I am going to try to explain to all my version of the history of the petroleum industry. A huge significant part of it occurred here in my state and that place called Texas...where they killed Kennedy.) And the Sauds are continuing to nurse America a huge percentage of her daily intake. (A fact lost on many cowboys in my country haha)

Now I do not claim to know who the winner is but I have a good idea who the losers are...the common man of the world. I think the world needs to get weaned off the oil tit something bad. Maybe someday we'll come up with something and then we'll be able tell those oil boys what they can go do with themselves. Just my opinion and for the record I don't have anything against oil boys they are important too. I have a huge problem with rapacious criminals however. I'm just saying...
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 16th April 2015 at 08:17 AM.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Default Re: OPEC DID NOT CUT OUTPUT?

Finally, the oil price has shoot up above US$60. More to come...

This is basically a man-made crisis with political agendas, etc...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234