Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OPEC DID NOT CUT OUTPUT?

Default Re: OPEC DID NOT CUT OUTPUT?

Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    Small fries individuals are nothing compared to whole nations who really need oil price to recover. Ie Russia
    Oil price has to recover eventually. Not just Russia, many countries make a fortune from it, so they won't never allow it to stay so low for years.

The petrodollar is a tax on the whole world. All of these folks in China and India want to drive too! Gas is 1.94 US Dollars per gallon were I live right now! (I picked the wrong time to stop driving so much and walking and riding a bicycle instead) How much is it there? In England I think it is around 9 USD a gallon or is it a liter!?? If the rest of the world (outside of America) has any sense at all they will get off the petrodollar ASAP because they are being screwed royally.

Now you may ask yourself why is the crazy American coming here and saying this traitorous type stuff about his homeland??? Simple...competition promotes evolution...it produces innovation...new tech. The question we must be asking ourselves should be how does all of this transpire without causing a big war???

Personally I am sick and tired of being manipulated by oil barons of any stripe...not to mention I am looking forward to driving a UFO in my lifetime although that will probably not happen...
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 6th January 2015 at 11:48 AM.

Oil price has broken the support at $50. Now is trading $48+.

2015 is going to be a turbulent year.

My uncle is the CEO of an old money oil company here in Oklahoma that has been in existence since the 20's...I plan to call him soon to see if he can give me any insight to what is going on. Maybe SA is just trying to defeat ISIS and Iran??? I hear there was a minor clash on SA borders yesterday where a Saud general was KIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    My uncle is the CEO of an old money oil company here in Oklahoma that has been in existence since the 20's...I plan to call him soon to see if he can give me any insight to what is going on. Maybe SA is just trying to defeat ISIS and Iran??? I hear there was a minor clash on SA borders yesterday where a Saud general was KIA.
    Are you one of the Rockefellers ?
    Cheap oil is a boon for asia and emerging markets in particular
    but bad for renewable energy

No I'm a poor broke dick surname Carpenter sir...but I'm pretty happy in my self imposed condition. You see my life strategy has always been don't climb the ladder to high because the fall will hurt a whole lot more in the end! LOL

I have a dirty rich uncle though!

My dream is to be entirely of the grid within 10 years...hopefully much sooner.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 7th January 2015 at 12:47 PM.

Now just waiting for one oil producer to cut output and the price will rebound furiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Now just waiting for one oil producer to cut output and the price will rebound furiously.
    I also hope that oil will go over 100 soon then it will justify the rising cost of living.

really.. which country could afford it ?

As it stands I do not think it has bottomed out yet and until that happens...maybe $35???

Maybe it will not bottom out until the first major oil company is sold off by someone at a bargain (which would be either here or in Canada I think)

I was initially thinking oh it will be up by summer but now I am not so sure that we haven't been sold a bill goods with expensive oil for so long now...think about it they have been hollering about peak oil and limited supply forever and now all of sudden there is a glut and everyone is pumping more than ever.

All this crap about low fuel costs saving the American consumer pocketbook big bucks that they will spend to reinvigorate our economy is a bunch of BS if you ask me...umm I save about $100 bucks a month with gas at this price...big frigging whoop I say!
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Blog Entries

Lol ..... I've seen at least 4 different ways of how we've spelt the Russian Roubble

Whats the correct spelling of the currency ?
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    Lol ..... I've seen at least 4 different ways of how we've spelt the Russian Roubble

Whats the correct spelling of the currency ?
    Ruble...although many are saying Rubble. Just remember they have Satan missiles.

Oil price slides below $47. More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    I also hope that oil will go over 100 soon then it will justify the rising cost of living.
    If you are talking about Singapore, whether oil price collapse or not, cost of living is ever rising.

Hohoho... look at how oil price has bounced off.

Petrol prices at the stations stay for a few weeks despite continuous falling oil price. The moment oil price rallied for a few days, the petrol prices immediately adjusted.

Therefore, oil price has to rise else those guys cannot make huge profits.

SA has a new king. It is getting ever hotter in the desert bros...for real this time I think!

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" Townshend

What will happen if oil prices skyrocket by summer?

Is this latest gain just a dead cat bounce because of the negotiations in Moscow and Ukraine?

Grain rots in the elevator when it can't be brought to market or when there is war...
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 8th February 2015 at 04:11 AM.

I think only temporarily.. it cannot last too long as it is affecting the whole world.

The ploy had backfired and even the Yanky is feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post

I think only temporarily.. it cannot last too long as it is affecting the whole world.

The ploy had backfired and even the Yanky is feeling it.
    Oil price has rebounded. The big boys will reverse the course once they have achieved their objectives.

Oil price will be back to at least US$70 this year.

While we may not monitor oil prices all the time, it has slowly creep up. Saudi is the winner?

While we may not monitor oil prices all the time, it has slowly creep up. Saudi is the winner?
    A rebound right now due to war in Yemen. Once the conflict subsides or a cease fire, the price may slide down again. Volatile now, risky to go in at high prices.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast