Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MO - Hijack!!!

Default Re: MO - Hijack!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    All MO's in one way or another carries a cost to cover. It is alright for any MOers here to gain a slight profit.
    I agreed on this point by sykestang.

Anyone who conducts MO will know the pains of conducting one.
    Firstly you need to source for product, get the pricing, get the response from the pple in the forum, confirm the number needed, get back to retailer (or whoever in this case), get shipping pricing, then collect money OR pay out of your own pocket.

after which you need to wait for the stuff to ship to Singapore SAFELY.
    If the shipment is LOST, you gotta hold responsibility.

Ok stuff arrive in Singapore safely.
    You gotta arrange a day for collection. And spend all your time waiting for pple to come and collect and DEFINITELY there will be pple who are late/cant make it that day/AEROPLANES/MIAs and you need to wait wait wait or meet them privately on another day and "eat" the extra orders...

All this transportation fees, time spent shld be somehow compensated.
    And I feel a little profit will more than justify for it.

I will not call names or whatsoever, but what this manufacturer did, was totally uncalled for and un-needed. If i were a business man, i will never do what he do..

I used to conduct MOs at another forum, which some CSer might know me from there. Due to my own financial probs i stopped it.
    Thus I can understand what Mr Saiful is going thru now. It sucks when your goodwill gesture backfired and you get bitten by it.

Although i do not know you saiful but i stil hope you would bring more good MO to us, CSers, i will definitely support you, dun let one bad experience take you down

You got my
    Last edited by overcrash; 22nd August 2005 at 06:02 PM.
    Panasonic G3 | Minolta X700 | Minolta X370 | Pentax Asahi Spotmatic | Pratika MTL 3 | Panasonic Lx3

Saiful has been a respectable figure in the forums and has been always helpful to the community. You have our support!!

Quote Originally Posted by willyfoo
    Saiful has been a respectable figure in the forums and has been always helpful to the community. You have our support!!
    well said..

steady..!!

Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

aiyoh...

The Manufactorer came in here and posted in order to defend their own reputation, but only succeeded in making things worse.

looks like they really scored an own goal.

Quote Originally Posted by bossbackdrops
    I am the manufacturer. Everybody in this world wants to make money for themselves first and then help others. The Saifulbahar is no different then any of us. He is not giving you any better pricing then what we would give you if you buy in bulk or not in bulk. If he wanted to help you guys he would have given you the price he bought the backdrops for. But instead he also quoted you the price that is listed on our website and promised to give you free delivery. He is also trying to buy it from our offshore office for the lower price and trying to sell you for much higher cost so he would make all the profits from people who he claims are his friends and trying to help them out. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. We have never authorized him to publish or he never asked our permission to post our products or pictures on any forums. We never had an agreement on bulk pricing. He just assumed that he would get better pricing if he bought in bulk.

Any professional person would ask the owner before he would advertise on their behalf. We are just unhappy because he never asked us if he can use our material for his financial benefits.

We would not have mind if he would have asked us as a courtesy. But now he is trying to ruin our reputation. We have no grudge against him.

Saifulís claim on knowing us and he is doing business with us since last year is completely untrue. We have only met him once last week. He has only bought one backdrop from us. He has never done business with us except for last week.

boo

I rather pay more for a competitor's product that has better business ethics

Quote Originally Posted by bossbackdrops

people who he claims are his friends and trying to help them out.
    Hello CSers... I do not want to write much as I know that the truth is out there. What goes around comes around. Just want to highlight what he mentioned above and what you all did in this thread proved him wrong. You guys are certainly friends which he said I "claimed". Thanks for the support. I will leave it to them to do what they want. As they had mentioned, I have all the PM which he sent me that states that I am free to use the pictures and website link after the first thread and asked me to carry on and this they claimed after checking with their bombay office.

If I am out to ruin anyone's reputation, I wouldn't be stupid in trying to promote it the first time.
    Last edited by saifulbahar; 22nd August 2005 at 11:04 PM.
    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

Quote Originally Posted by saifulbahar
    Hello CSers... I do not want to write much as I know that the truth is out there. What goes around comes around. Just want to highlight what he mentioned above and what you all did in this thread proved him wrong. You guys are certainly friends which he said I "claimed". Thanks for the support. I will leave it to them to do what they want. As they had mentioned, I have all the PM which he sent me that states that I am free to use the pictures and website link after the first thread and asked me to carry on and this they claimed after checking with their bombay office.

If I am out to ruin anyone's reputation, I wouldn't be stupid in trying to promote it the first time.
    Some people cannot think clearly.
    Some are greedy.
    Some are both.
    Some mistake an advocate for a foe.

Fools aplenty out there Sai. This one seems to have a double tongue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123