Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MO - Hijack!!!

Default Re: MO - Hijack!!!

Strike 3 is his stupidity.
    As the saying goes, "It's easier to be stupid than to be smart".
    Haha.. This is getting personal already.

Sigh...
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Strike 4, that sucks man , thumbs up for saiful bahar

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Strike 3 is his stupidity.
    As the saying goes, "It's easier to be stupid than to be smart".
    Haha.. This is getting personal already.
    Aiya as usual.......

Looks like a potential flame thread yet again......

As for BBD (Bossbackdrop),

I think if you want to do business in CS, you need to know the members here first. By coming in to give a lower or the same price as Saifulbahar, we rather get it from him as we know him personally. It's not easy just to come barging in CS and get business from us so easily. Go ask a few members who have done MO before.

Saifulbahar has been around CS for a very long time. We know who he is but we do not know who you are. I think you just ruin your own reputation in CS.

Don't you think it's better to let him conduct and sell your backdrop rather than sitting in your warehouse and collect dust?

Saifulbahar, if this is the thanks you get then I think you should not even mentioned their products here. Anyone doing business would want to sell their product. That's how you make money. But this is the first company I know that gets upset when someone promotes their products.
    I guess they would prefer to keep their products in the warehouse.
    Last edited by jbma; 22nd August 2005 at 09:12 AM.

"The difference between Stupidity and Genius is that Genius has its limits."

An india company? hmm after reading it, i felt that doing MO isn't easy, especially when the company start to get jealous?

not much business sense from the company? I mean even salesman earn commissions which are rightful, when someone does MO in CS, it is known that some prices would be marked up and it is up to the buyer to agree on the purchase, I don't see anything wrong with tt unless there is contractual basis between the company and seller on stated retail price.

I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by leeter
    An india company? hmm after reading it, i felt that doing MO isn't easy, especially when the company start to get jealous?
    I think not jealousy, more like gr**dy.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by bossbackdrops
    I am the manufacturer. Everybody in this world wants to make money for themselves first and then help others. The Saifulbahar is no different then any of us. He is not giving you any better pricing then what we would give you if you buy in bulk or not in bulk. If he wanted to help you guys he would have given you the price he bought the backdrops for. But instead he also quoted you the price that is listed on our website and promised to give you free delivery. He is also trying to buy it from our offshore office for the lower price and trying to sell you for much higher cost so he would make all the profits from people who he claims are his friends and trying to help them out. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. We have never authorized him to publish or he never asked our permission to post our products or pictures on any forums. We never had an agreement on bulk pricing. He just assumed that he would get better pricing if he bought in bulk.

Any professional person would ask the owner before he would advertise on their behalf. We are just unhappy because he never asked us if he can use our material for his financial benefits.

We would not have mind if he would have asked us as a courtesy. But now he is trying to ruin our reputation. We have no grudge against him.

Saifulís claim on knowing us and he is doing business with us since last year is completely untrue. We have only met him once last week. He has only bought one backdrop from us. He has never done business with us except for last week.
    thank you big boss man... but we know how the MOs work here and we all know that all MO organisers earn from the sales. it has been discussed over and over before. Do a search before posting.

I think you are ruining your own reputation in here. Any manufacturer would know better than to kill your own name. I wun be buying if they were manufactured by you regardless of who is selling them. Thanks for telling me you are the manufacturer. I think when it comes ot fabrics, china is one of the cheapest manufacturers.
    ďHow fortunate for leaders that men do not think.Ē - Adolf Hitler

I am the manufacturer. Everybody in this world wants to make money for themselves first and then help others. The Saifulbahar is no different then any of us. He is not giving you any better pricing then what we would give you if you buy in bulk or not in bulk. If he wanted to help you guys he would have given you the price he bought the backdrops for. But instead he also quoted you the price that is listed on our website and promised to give you free delivery. He is also trying to buy it from our offshore office for the lower price and trying to sell you for much higher cost so he would make all the profits from people who he claims are his friends and trying to help them out. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. We have never authorized him to publish or he never asked our permission to post our products or pictures on any forums. We never had an agreement on bulk pricing. He just assumed that he would get better pricing if he bought in bulk.

Any professional person would ask the owner before he would advertise on their behalf. We are just unhappy because he never asked us if he can use our material for his financial benefits.

We would not have mind if he would have asked us as a courtesy. But now he is trying to ruin our reputation. We have no grudge against him.

Saifulís claim on knowing us and he is doing business with us since last year is completely untrue. We have only met him once last week. He has only bought one backdrop from us. He has never done business with us except for last week.
    5tup1d1ty ow3nd J00!

Talking Re: MO - Hijack!!!

5tup1d1ty ow3nd J00!

Quote Originally Posted by saifulbahar
    As mentioned, I am not in this business and many members here who knows me know that. I'm in a total different line and Paras has my name card.
    i know and i also have his card..

its totally different..

saifulbahar
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Gentle reminder to all CS'ers, name calling is a big NO NO in CS. No "scrambled" attacks either.

Thank you for you cooperation.

Marketplace

i wish your business a success but you have to think before 'gunning' people, i will not buy any of your products if i'm following this correctly regardless your product is cheap or good.

thanks!
    gilbert chua

Calm down togu, just look at the responses. Since when have you seen so many CSers rallying around a fellow member when we felt that the member was wronged. It's a wonderful thing man.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    Calm down togu, just look at the responses. Since when have you seen so many CSers rallying around a fellow member when we felt that the member was wronged. It's a wonderful thing man.
    What togu did was to stay objective and to remind everyone to keep the discussion civil which has always been the culture we are trying to build here.

All MO's in one way or another carries a cost to cover. It is alright for any MOers here to gain a slight profit.

As a distributor of a product, since your offshore office can offer the MOer here, Saifulbahar, a bulk discount price you should stick to your words. If you feels that the price is too low for your profit, you can always welcome to increase it subjected to the agreement of Saifulbahar.

Do note that Saifulbahar did not mentioned that he is associated with you in anyway. I believe he also did'nt ill-speak or defame your products here. Coming in here to whine as if you've been cheated of is a no go . Note also that the bulk discount price if offered by your own offshore office in the 1st place. This is unethical in business.

I believe you're not the only backdrop manufacturer in the world. If you think your product is good, there is always a better one around.

Csers... lets drop this unethical brand and move on. There are plenty of other backdrops around.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Lightbulb Re: MO - Hijack!!!

the reminder by togu was timely as i too felt the discussion had drifted to name-calling, etc. pls keep your comment impersonal. it was a business deal. we are not privy to what goes on between the immediate parties concerned. so, stay civil pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    What togu did was to stay objective and to remind everyone to keep the discussion civil which has always been the culture we are trying to build here.

Hi Saiful,

Sorry to hear about the deal gone bad. Anyway, do share with us of good photography products if you find any. Keep your chin up. I bet there are better manufacturers out there for us to deal with. Cheers!
    Last edited by hazmee; 22nd August 2005 at 09:35 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast