Thread: DIGI CABI DHC 60 HELP HELP !

Default DIGI CABI DHC 60 HELP HELP !

Just got my dhc 60 two days back. Set humidity lvl at 46%, it took 5-6 hours to drop from 78%. But once it reaches 46%, the green led and also the display lcd light doesn't seems to go off even i monitor for quite awhile..

Default Re: DIGI CABI DHC 60 HELP HELP !

Is it supposed to go off? What exactly is the problem? Humidity is in the target range, that's what matters.
    EOS

i understand that humidity is in target range and thats all it matters. But its the dhc model which supposed to cut out after it reaches the target range i set. the green led light is constantly lit for the past 12 hrs.. hmm....

I use the same model for a few weeks now. Most of the time, green light is ON but there were a few times it cut off. I tend to open my cabinet at least twice a day so I expect to see the green light behind most of the time.

My LCD display does not turn off. I just cover it thick folded paper LOL so it doesn't illuminate my room during sleep
    IXY 810 IS | EOS-M | D3200 | D7100 |Df | X100T

Quote Originally Posted by Nehalem View Post
    I use the same model for a few weeks now. Most of the time, green light is ON but there were a few times it cut off. I tend to open my cabinet at least twice a day so I expect to see the green light behind most of the time.

My LCD display does not turn off. I just cover it thick folded paper LOL so it doesn't illuminate my room during sleep

My cabin door is shut all the time but light doesn't goes on and off.. instead it's lit all the way..

I would just contact the distributor digihub and check if this is expected behaviour or a fault.

Digihub Singapore Pte Ltd
    Entrepreneur Centre
    Formerly: Markono Districentre
    #03-08, 50 Tagore Lane (S) 787494
    Tel: 64510010 Fax: 64512355

Email: sales@digihub.com.sg
    Web: www.digihub.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky View Post
    I would just contact the distributor digihub and check if this is expected behaviour or a fault.
    Hi kandinsky. Yup , most prolly gonna call them on monday to clarify.. =)