Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 115 of 115

Thread: SEED - October 16th, 2002 - Usual Place

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default Re: ...what i saw...FUN!!! day

    Originally posted by sulhan
    Hiee...

    Here is my coverage





    enjoy,....

    regards,
    me
    wah sulhan your fisheye make me look extra big... *look in mirror* oh wait i am that big!!!

  2. #102

    Default

    My coverage: click here

    Have fun :P

  3. #103

    Default

    Originally posted by hoppinghippo
    hey Dagger, thanx for the film!
    anytime.

  4. #104

    Default

    Originally posted by Jeffery


    Ya.. where ah? Have something on and couldn't make it

    Rgds,
    Jeffery
    yah! one heck! you also made me bring my F100+MB15! Argghh!

  5. #105

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    Hehehee.....Don't know why the pic turn out a bit blur....
    *Ooi AG...... not L len you don't know how to use issit? *

    all can be found here
    Kindly remove CR_5918, thanks, my boss doesn't like me looking like that on the net .

  6. #106
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default ...hiee Dagger....Thanx for the V100

    Hi Dagger,,

    Thanx for the film. I used it last yesterday at Esplanade.....catch some performers....and wet to BG to try out the film too.


    SO what time did u guys leave last SAT.......nice little walktogether tough and the World Press Exibition was awesome....thanx to Simon....


    regards,
    Sulhan

  7. #107

    Default Re: Re: ...what i saw...FUN!!! day

    Originally posted by Larry
    wah sulhan your fisheye make me look extra big... *look in mirror* oh wait i am that big!!!
    Nice coverage and set up. Kind of like it.

  8. #108

    Default Re: ...hiee Dagger....Thanx for the V100

    Originally posted by sulhan
    Hi Dagger,,

    Thanx for the film. I used it last yesterday at Esplanade.....catch some performers....and wet to BG to try out the film too.


    SO what time did u guys leave last SAT.......nice little walktogether tough and the World Press Exibition was awesome....thanx to Simon....


    regards,
    Sulhan
    Looks like you had great fun. How was the lady in white...?

    Yeah Simon was a great chauffeur. Super skills. We hung around till the rain got much lighter and listened to some moans and groans from Simon and me and the Canon....argh!! here it goes again! Help! Megaweb! Simon! You guys are guilty for this! 1830hrs+?
    Last edited by Dagger; 22nd October 2002 at 04:24 PM.

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by Dagger


    yah! one heck! you also made me bring my F100+MB15! Argghh!
    Sorree.. thot those are your standard kit?

    I bought my 105mm DC lens with me as well but when I'm done, it's already 8:45pm and I remembered someone saying that they'll be back before 9pm to catch the NG program. That's why I didn't go down.

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh
    My coverage: click here

    Have fun :P
    Thanks for sharing. It'd be great if we could have names/handle to go with the pictures as well

    Saw quite a number of shots with BS and Dagger though .
    (Tomshen, Edmund, Megaweb, Simon, Hyun.. among those I've met).

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  11. #111

    Default

    Originally posted by Jeffery


    Sorree.. thot those are your standard kit?

    I bought my 105mm DC lens with me as well but when I'm done, it's already 8:45pm and I remembered someone saying that they'll be back before 9pm to catch the NG program. That's why I didn't go down.

    Rgds,
    Jeffery
    JEEEFFFFRRRREEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

  12. #112

    Default

    Originally posted by Jeffery


    Thanks for sharing. It'd be great if we could have names/handle to go with the pictures as well

    Saw quite a number of shots with BS and Dagger though .
    (Tomshen, Edmund, Megaweb, Simon, Hyun.. among those I've met).

    Rgds,
    Jeffery
    Sorry lah... will try hard to shrink myself next time.

  13. #113

    Default

    Originally posted by Dagger


    Kindly remove CR_5918, thanks, my boss doesn't like me looking like that on the net .
    Oh Bluestrike???? Please help remove the above mentioned shot. Thanks.

  14. #114

    Default

    Originally posted by Dagger


    Oh Bluestrike???? Please help remove the above mentioned shot. Thanks.
    done!

  15. #115

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    done!
    Thanks, you're a star!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •