Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 115

Thread: SEED - October 16th, 2002 - Usual Place

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by Dagger
    OK! Anyone willing to help me carry when I get the confectionery items from the supermaket?

    Bluestrike? Larry? Jeff? Wolfgang? Neko...? Darren? Simon?...?
    i can help eat the cake...

    actually i make a mean banana nut cake... but long time never bake liao. used to do it when i was super bored during study days...

  2. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default ......mini Informal exhibition.....

    Hmm....


    I'm wondering if the SEEDS uting got ppl bring printouts or photos to share.....it would be interesting to see live prints photos from you guys....not on the net oni....

    regards,
    me

    p/s: Simone....me should be able to make it on the 16th.....will brign some for others who want the rechargeable batteries...

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default Re: ......mini Informal exhibition.....

    Originally posted by sulhan
    I'm wondering if the SEEDS uting got ppl bring printouts or photos to share.....it would be interesting to see live prints photos from you guys....not on the net oni....
    usually someone has slides to pass around... most of the time megaweb brings some of his excellent insect and misc. shots. interested to see his macros thru a loupe?

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by Dagger
    OK! Anyone willing to help me carry when I get the confectionery items from the supermaket?

    Bluestrike? Larry? Jeff? Wolfgang? Neko...? Darren? Simon?...?
    All of the above :P Right, guys? *flexes muscles... oops... fats around*

  5. #25

    Default

    erm.. 4R prints can?

  6. #26

    Default

    just a question.. you all so rich everytime SEED got something to buy ?

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by shawntim
    just a question.. you all so rich everytime SEED got something to buy ?
    no.. we don't buy sometimes.. we take it as an form of gathering where experiences are shared, jokes are cracked and stomach are filled.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Dagger
    OK! Anyone willing to help me carry when I get the confectionery items from the supermaket?

    Bluestrike? Larry? Jeff? Wolfgang? Neko...? Darren? Simon?...?
    You called?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    no.. we don't buy sometimes.. we take it as an form of gathering where experiences are shared, jokes are cracked and stomach are filled.
    I actually liked the way you phrased it.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by shawntim
    just a question.. you all so rich everytime SEED got something to buy ?
    no... most of the time i don't buy anything. i just go there for a drink, some food and a good chat with fellow enthusiasts. swap "war" stories, pass around any slides some might have, give and ask for advice, and meet new friends.

  11. #31
    Member Knighthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Interested to join SEED for the first time.
    How to indentify and join the congregation?
    I am bit akward and pai se since I know no one there.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by Knighthunter
    Interested to join SEED for the first time.
    How to indentify and join the congregation?
    I am bit akward and pai se since I know no one there.
    Ditto here, Knighthunter. Still complementing whether to go. I think I have CCA on Wednesday. Also Photography. Going to learn how to develop black and white pictures, so can't afford to skip. But if I don't skip, I'll have to go for SEED in school uni? Ewww...

    So, what should I do?

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Poledra, come come. You already know William and myself.

    As for knighthunter, look for a big group of ppl seating together.
    And don't worry abt not knowing anyone. Nobody there bites.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  14. #34

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Poledra, come come. You already know William and myself.

    As for knighthunter, look for a big group of ppl seating together.
    And don't worry abt not knowing anyone. Nobody there bites.
    Err.. Knighthunter....
    beware the big bad wolf....
    always tell lies... say will not bite.... but hor..... you know lor..

    "what big teeth you have"

    sound familiar....................


  15. #35

    Default

    Hi not sure if I can make it, but would try to, first time go, don't bully hor!

  16. #36

    Default

    Originally posted by xmen1977

    hmmm
    what would megaweb do if it's a Canon EF 600mm f4 L IS?

    hee hee

    dun think can take shots using a Canon EF 600mm f4 L IS ... but i think a 25mm ext tube might help
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    740

    Default

    gd gd finally dun have duty that week.
    hope to join u guyz for the first time!

  18. #38
    Member Knighthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Since I have tendecy like a "redhood" I will bring my flame thrower A.K.A speedlite to protect myself from big bad Wolf.....any Vampire also? If yes I will eat lor me with extra fresh garlic to repent it.

    I will coming straight away from my office in Loyang Way, I won't carry any photographic equipment since my company has strict rule about taking picture in our company.

    See you there guys.......

  19. #39

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    i can help eat the cake...

    actually i make a mean banana nut cake... but long time never bake liao. used to do it when i was super bored during study days...
    Very good! How about you bring one on Wednesday evening for dessert and I make some western cake bread next time round.


    Originally posted by sulhan
    Hmm....

    p/s: Simone....me should be able to make it on the 16th.....will brign some for others who want the rechargeable batteries...
    Wow! Thanks Sulhan. How many pieces are there?

  20. #40

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    usually someone has slides to pass around... most of the time megaweb brings some of his excellent insect and misc. shots. interested to see his macros thru a loupe?
    Yeah, why not? Anyone got a small portable light box? Mine's too huge to bring around and doesn't run on batteries. The battery powered one is with a friend at the moment.


    Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh


    All of the above :P Right, guys? *flexes muscles... oops... fats around*
    Fats...? Nope! Mus-kles! Clubsnap guys are fit photograghers, you know?


    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    erm.. 4R prints can?
    Sure! 3R also can! Any size down to 35mm slides should be ok.


    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    You called?
    Yo! Yes. I still owe you some stuffs from the tripod, right? Will pass them to you on Wednesday.


    Originally posted by Knighthunter
    Interested to join SEED for the first time.
    How to indentify and join the congregation?
    I am bit akward and pai se since I know no one there.
    There will always be a first time for everything. The guys here are all fun and great! Come along and join in the fun!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •