Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dilemma in buying cam

Default Re: dilemma in buying cam

espn just changed the status quo
    did i use the wrong terms again>

anyway dont have a girlfriend., can shoot with ease on weekends
    Last edited by Murcielago; 21st August 2005 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murcielago
    espn just changed the status quo
    did i use the wrong terms again>

anyway dont have a girlfriend., can shoot with ease on weekends
    sleep sleep sleep. PES A -> confirm you will end up in combat unless u downgrade or CPC says your are mentally insane

Wait till you POP first. See which unit you are posted to. Even if you are PES A, you might get posted to a combat vocation with stay-out? Thats the best you can hope for, I guess.

During BMT, you will be busy going out during wkends rather than finding time for your photography interest. I have been through that situation recently so I understand your situation.

You may want to cosider renting one? Pls pm me if inerested.

dun buy now... cos when u book out of camp during e weekends.... u will find that u can put the marnee for some other usage

im alittle lucky.... combat...but get to book out daily..hahaha
    Last edited by kegler; 21st August 2005 at 09:43 PM.

If you have not already decided to get the D70s nevertheless, do take heed of the sound advice given by all the seniors who have gone through NS - don't buy it yet. Wait till your BMT is over. Who knows your D70s will be cheaper then and come with more goodies?

You won't want to stay out during BMT when all you want is to sleep. 3 months is a short time to wait for better things. I was in BMT for 16 weeks, and it flew past faster than I expected (a bit too fast for my liking, in fact ).
    Last edited by Ah Pao; 22nd August 2005 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayumi
    Wait till you POP first. See which unit you are posted to. Even if you are PES A, you might get posted to a combat vocation with stay-out? Thats the best you can hope for, I guess.

During BMT, you will be busy going out during wkends rather than finding time for your photography interest. I have been through that situation recently so I understand your situation.
    i am actually PES(T) A

i get yr point.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    sleep sleep sleep. PES A -> confirm you will end up in combat unless u downgrade or CPC says your are mentally insane
    haha, alright..

i PES A completed all my combat courses with good results but was posted for admin in the end

Murcielago: better not get the D70.. else the girls will shun you and give you the "wah-your-camera-so-big-better-stand-far-far-away" treatment

NS confirm no time to shoot.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    i PES A completed all my combat courses with good results but was posted for admin in the end

Murcielago: better not get the D70.. else the girls will shun you and give you the "wah-your-camera-so-big-better-stand-far-far-away" treatment

NS confirm no time to shoot.
    yah...

later got ppl say " talk to girls more often" , "seldom talk to girls " "worked up" comments

actually are u happy abt being posted in admin ? some love it some hate it.

think my friend loves being in admin.
    Last edited by Murcielago; 22nd August 2005 at 04:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12