finally ended my work contract where i got my money to buy a d70s(which i wanted desperately) however, i am enlisting next month and even if i buy now, i wont get to play with it for 3weeks at least( book out of camp) ?
i've always wanted to buy this cam from the d70 days
yet on the other hand if i wait till end of NS, i probably will be looking at d70s' descendants
probably a D99 liao.
somehow i think i've got an answer