Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next time choose gf must be careful

don't lie to yourself.
    you know its the truth!

learn to accept 'em for what they are!!

apply appreciation hehehe

Actually I wonder......I fail to see any adam's apple in their throat.

How can we tell that they actually are not women?

How can you tell that they're not girls? They look like girls to me. THey don't even have adam's apples.

They would normally still retain some of their man-ish shape... eg broad-shoulders and narrower hips compared to women, though there are some women who also have man-ish figures and vice versa, so it is not full-proof, hehehe! One obvious give away would normally be if you hear them speak.

JaDe
    Guests

Some ang-mohs juz love people of the same sex or maybe these -used to be mans- understand us guyz better n make a better wife than some ignorant females...BUT they might not be as sofe n gentle..
    But the girls in those pictures have got no obvious sign of their adam apple...are they really guyz ?
    One hav got broad face though...

1 thing's for sure... they look a darned lot prettier than most of the sg girls hehe. sorry, it's my personal opinion. and i'm totally straight if u're thinking otherwise

MrWhale
    Guests

I think it's perfectly okay to make compliments on people's well-being. It's too much an Asian thing that people are just so afraid to be 'catergorised'.

Anyway, it did surprised me and a friend of mine that those 'girls' looked so much like girls (and pretty ones too). They simply have done a great job in the transformation!

JaDe
    Guests

Well there's a korean singer who's also an ex-male...he/she looked real great now....real sexy with a very attractive body n sweet looks...but too bad his/her voice's still rough...

Default Re: Re: I can't believe this.

Originally posted by dytakeshi
    I thot only sex-perverted 'ang-mohs' would have done that. Not Singaporeans pls. This time, you have really utterly disgraced all of us.
    That's a pretty racist comment, as well as an extremely naive one. There's plenty of 'sex perverted Singaporeans' too (have a look on your own doorstep sometime, eg: Bintan Island, Geylang, Desker Road etc)

Originally posted by JaDe
    Some ang-mohs juz love people of the same sex or maybe these
    It's a universal thing .. not just limited to Ang Mohs.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Yups, the "Ang-Mohs" may be more open abt this kinda things, but that doesn't mean it does not exist in Singapore or asian society. They just don't talk abt it so openly.

Originally posted by Gunjack
    Yups, the "Ang-Mohs" may be more open abt this kinda things, but that doesn't mean it does not exist in Singapore or asian society. They just don't talk abt it so openly.
    mmmm.....ya hor....they r not too open in sg .....but i hav seen extreme cases......

Originally posted by Gunjack
    It wasn't openly spoken about in the West until maybe 20-30 years ago.

I could go in to some pretty frightning statistics like the fact that 75% of Thai men regularly use prostitutes or that the Indonesian Government until quite recently ran openly the prostitution districts in Jakarta etc, but that would open a whole new can of worms.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

JaDe
    Guests

Haha...i agree to the view which i did not take note, but i'm taking the caucasians for example tatz y i used 'some' fortunately this is juz a forum...our words really can cause misunderstanding !
    Well there's a church in between Queenstown n Commonwealth tat allow people to speak freely on their view on liking people of the same sex n oso accept those people...
    But i TINK MAJORITY to the circle of people likin types of their own sex rather than the world...are caucasians rather than chinese

MrWhale
    Guests

Asians spend too much time concealing and denying themselves for who they are and what they really are out to persue. Caucasians are well known at speaking and acting their mind and hearts out while the Chinese are beginning to catch on the trend of being less conservative.

One thing for sure, a bad side of the Chinese are being racist. The White has been for a good period of time, but we have been pretty on-going as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12