Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37627782858687888992 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1895

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Garion

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    7 at pp makan?
    Me just got back from lunch. Arcanic just sms saying 7pm at PP makan dinner. I may be slightly late coz got to clear some work. So maybe reach there ard 7.15pm. So see u later there.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    wah... KO preparing for motorboat already...

i believe the PPCP's carbon mono is quite similar to falconeyes'; essentially, the both are gitzo in design. IMO, not bad lah.
    worst come to worst used tripod to shoot powerboats lor ..

if not hand held oso can ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    do u think the PPCP monopod worth buying ??
    Than you should post 'I want to win PPCP's Camera Accessories, disclaimer: But I only want the Monopod and nothing else!'

Maybe you would walk away with a 'FREE' Monopod...
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    worst come to worst used tripod to shoot powerboats lor ..

if not hand held oso can ..
    I shoot powerboat with 600mm on a tripod before

Yo Mo-der... Got a Job for you.

I've a few Rare new Nikon Wind-Breakers to clear off... Can you wear one and pose for me?

Note: This is not a joke... ESPN can vouch for that, just discuss with him over the line a moment ago asking him how should I shoot these wind-breakers. And we decide to select the STG famous Mo-der.
    Last edited by sykestang; 24th August 2005 at 02:52 PM.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Yo Mo-der... Got a Job for you.

I've a few Rare new Nikon Wind-Breakers to clear off... Can you wear one and pose for me?

Note: This is not a joke... ESPN can vouch for that, just discuss with him over the line a moment ago asking him how should I shoot these wind-breakers. And we decide to use select the STG famous Mo-der.
    It's MOR-DER not Mo-der you better be scared, cos his manager, the G*** will charge you $$ for enlisting his MOR-DER

Come to worst... I sponsor the MOR-DER one wind-breaker. Hey who wants to shoot the MOR-DER, in Nikon wear... Maybe we can organise one 'MOR-DER' Portraiture Shoot.

Yo ESPN, you got any ready pics of our Mor-der? Can post them to show and lets see a show of hands who wants to join in for this shoot.
    Last edited by sykestang; 24th August 2005 at 02:57 PM.

Deregistered

Erm... MOR-DER?

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    1 xiao bai = 1 year .... 1 DSLR body .... not changing so fast lah. I'm still happy with the 300D's results.
    Don't be too sure.

I got quite a few friends who use 300D and aiming for L lens and said they will never upgrade their camera after getting L.

Few months later after having purchase L, they asked me whether they should go for 20D or 10D.

Now their camera are even better than mine . lol

We will wait and see loh. By that time if you happen to ask me that question, I will say 5D . lol
    Last edited by DarkForce; 24th August 2005 at 03:00 PM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Don't be too sure.

I got quite a few friends who use 300D and aiming for L lens and said they will never upgrade their camera after getting L.

Few months later after having purchase L, they asked me whether they should go for 20D or 10D.

We will wait and see loh. By that time if you happen to ask me that question, I will say 5D . lol
    5D? Nah.. don't waste money. Get 20D enough.

Don't be too sure.

You'd regret after getting the 5D. Don't believe, download the few photos they showcase in dpreview and look closely at 100%... you'd see all the 'stuffs' you don't expect to see on a photo.

Don't be too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You'd regret after getting the 5D. Don't believe, download the few photos they showcase in dpreview and look closely at 100%... you'd see all the 'stuffs' you don't expect to see on a photo.
    Nah ... all wrong ... by the time i change, it'll be 30D!

DF:

i need to complete my range first mah ... lenses first.. bodies always depreciate one

Like that har ? DA got 20D or 1Ds Mark II loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Deregistered

Like that har ? DA got 20D or 1Ds Mark II loh
    DA actually using D2X, don't tell people I say one, ok?

I have not pay attention to that model so don't know how good or bad it it..

Thanks for the information anyway.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

DA actually using D2X, don't tell people I say one, ok?
    Yah .. a silver D2X with really crappy buffer ... and the best part is ... this silver D2X accepts L lenses as well as nikon AF-S lenses .. sponsored by yours truly - espn aka nikonking ...

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Nah ... all wrong ... by the time i change, it'll be 30D!

DF:

i need to complete my range first mah ... lenses first.. bodies always depreciate one
    Why must you complete the range ? Do you really need it ?

By the time you got the whole range, you might end up having to carry every single lens with you when you go for shooting. Unless you are prepare to do so then it's ok loh.
    Last edited by DarkForce; 24th August 2005 at 03:26 PM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Blog Entries

kns.... got such thing as a nikon wind-breaker?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    kns.... got such thing as a nikon wind-breaker?
    Yup. I have one of it. You can't find it in SG... hahahaha...