Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 367891013183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    think I should email over the "MAID" to his date centre to keep him accompany ...
    BTW any phone in your data centre?

If the phone 'Rings'... do remember not to pick up...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Can see you've never been in a DC before
    I know.... you can always fog the cameras first what.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    I know.... you can always fog the cameras first what.
    Can see you've never been to big DCs before

Can see you've never been to big DCs before
    What so special about your DC?!?!?

Some extra stuff like 'The EYE'?

Deregistered

What so special about your DC?!?!?

Some extra stuff like 'The EYE'?
    Ignoramus

Hello. Just came back from semi finals of HS baseball. Finally got some HS xmms for ESPN. Tomorrow dunno want to sit in the same section as the cheerleaders or not.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Hello. Just came back from semi finals of HS baseball. Finally got some HS xmms for ESPN. Tomorrow dunno want to sit in the same section as the cheerleaders or not.
    SHOW SHOW SHOW!! Got XMMs must share!!!

Ignoramus
    Your 'England' very chim.... 'What don't you know of?'

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    You got some 'MAID' photos to show espn? He badly need some maids to accompany him at the DC

let me rest first..........under the bloody hot sun for 7hrs today. gonna koon then post later. check back around 12pm.

You got some 'MAID' photos to show espn? He badly need some maids to accompany him at the DC
    Me very sianz... at Spins now.... logging off and go home now. Bye bro espn, enjoy your 'maids' companionship at the DC while you can... hope to see you tomorrow morning in one piece.

Deregistered

Me very sianz... at Spins now.... logging off and go home now. Bye bro espn, enjoy your 'maids' companionship at the DC while you can... hope to see you tomorrow morning in one piece.
    No thanks.. I don't want to see you... wait I get nightmares.

wah lau.. your people ah...very fast leh. i set it up in the afternoon and BOOM...it's page 9 now?! It's 10:05pm here. Did a couple of night scene shots, the day scene not nice coz no blue sky...but one thing for sure, it's COLD!!!! We've got a good deal for the backpackers lodge, A$350, got fridge, tv....only the toilet is shared. Good view from our room, railway is nearby too. Tomorrow we go look see at the Sydney Harbour and see if i can get any good shot. Hope got blue skies can liaos. Down here, people seems to FS as early as afternoon siah, MOR-DER & K.O will love it, cold weather and FS(ing)..warm warm feeling. Tomorrow we going to book our day tour up to Blue Mountain and to hunter valley...must take bus liaos...the 13kg load will kill me if i walk any further tomorrow...lucky not hot here, 3-4 layers of clothing and i am still cold. hahahahaha.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    wah lau.. your people ah...very fast leh. i set it up in the afternoon and BOOM...it's page 9 now?! It's 10:05pm here. Did a couple of night scene shots, the day scene not nice coz no blue sky...but one thing for sure, it's COLD!!!! We've got a good deal for the backpackers lodge, A$350, got fridge, tv....only the toilet is shared. Good view from our room, railway is nearby too. Tomorrow we go look see at the Sydney Harbour and see if i can get any good shot. Hope got blue skies can liaos. Down here, people seems to FS as early as afternoon siah, MOR-DER & K.O will love it, cold weather and FS(ing)..warm warm feeling. Tomorrow we going to book our day tour up to Blue Mountain and to hunter valley...must take bus liaos...the 13kg load will kill me if i walk any further tomorrow...lucky not hot here, 3-4 layers of clothing and i am still cold. hahahahaha.
    Hug FB lol....

Alrighty folks, just read thru the last 10 pages from season 20 and all of season 21. Going to go koonz liaos, got a long day tomorrow....have fun shooting folks!!! Will log in back tomorrow morning.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    You may also have your usual lab experiments with FB there.... then you would not feel cold.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Post Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

You may also have your usual lab experiments with FB there.... then you would not feel cold.
    haha, unker tang is so naughty...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

i is finally home....

unker tang - bo lang at spins tonite ah?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i is finally home....

unker tang - bo lang at spins tonite ah?
    How could you have missed such a big ... big.. erm... nevermind

Blog Entries

How could you have missed such a big ... big.. erm... nevermind
    wat?

i just came back from TTSH.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 367891013183358 ... LastLast