Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1895

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    but canon cams prices are falling like freefall...
    isit!!??! should i change camp? lol

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    ...Slightly more buffer, faster start up time, ability to choose which card to write to ..
    these caught my interest, but no $$...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Shoot M size jpgs. Save space and still have more manageable file size.
    Then why buy such a good camera?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    if 12 megapixels, the CCD or CMOS sensor can no longer but at 1.5X crop liao, have to be full frame. the sensor size is too small, then noise will be an issue again.
    Look at D2X

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    isit!!??! should i change camp? lol
    If PRO change, I follow

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If PRO change, I follow
    huh why follow? u wan change..go ahead lah

Look at D2X
    what is that?

Deregistered

huh why follow? u wan change..go ahead lah
    I follow PRO ma, you PRO sure make the right move

these caught my interest, but no $$...
    Maybe wait for 2nd hand Mk II prices to fall further as ppl upgrade to the Mk II N? I'm not sure if the appearance of the Mk II N will have an impact on the current Mk II market prices.

I follow PRO ma, you PRO sure make the right move
    but i not pro wor. u better follow real pro.

Deregistered

Maybe wait for 2nd hand Mk II prices to fall further as ppl upgrade to the Mk II N? I'm not sure if the appearance of the Mk II N will have an impact on the current Mk II market prices.
    Garion: Probably like D2HS to D2H.

Deregistered

but i not pro wor. u better follow real pro.
    But all along I regard you as the real PRO lor

i doubt the impact would be significant.

But all along I regard you as the real PRO lor
    then time to change !

Blog Entries

Hhahaah...wat piece of plastic? Oh u mean my library membership card har....when I borrow books den swiped it lor...

Seriously speaking...nah..dun think I would go for 5D, not for my style of photography. Prefer a 1.3x crop body. (i.e. Mk II ...N?)
    MTL!

honestly tho... the mkii and mkiiN seems... a bit weird. like the d2h and d2hs. hmmm... i was expecting them to bump up the MP.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    MTL!

honestly tho... the mkii and mkiiN seems... a bit weird. like the d2h and d2hs. hmmm... i was expecting them to bump up the MP.
    Yah lor. Now wondering how many current Mk II owners find the changes significant enought to make the upgrade. And also what will happen to current MSRP for 1D Mk II bodies? My hope is that it'll fall. Thats what happen to D2H after the the D2Hs came out rite? Coz the MSRP for Mk II N is abt 6.6k, so definitely the Mk II prices will have to be chopped...maybe till around 5k? *hope hope*

Yah lor. Now wondering how many current Mk II owners find the changes significant enought to make the upgrade. And also what will happen to current MSRP for 1D Mk II bodies? My hope is that it'll fall. Thats what happen to D2H after the the D2Hs came out rite? Coz the MSRP for Mk II N is abt 6.6k, so definitely the Mk II prices will have to be chopped...maybe till around 5k? *hope hope*
    hmmm..... someone going to order a set of 1DmK2/N...

Deregistered

hmmm..... someone going to order a set of 1DmK2/N...
    The force is moving...

Blog Entries

i dun think it dropped much (rite, espn?). but, the 2hs prices are way too close to d2x - which gave pause to buyers/upgraders of d2h.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

The force is moving...
    he will take out the plastic card....