Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

NS, did u see mt PM?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    NS, did u see mt PM?

reply you liao lah....

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Dun forget tripod and megaphone, to yell instruction to the model on how to pose.
    Tripod I already hav..

megaphone... sooo last century... I juz use handphone... or borrow a pair of walkie talkie
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Tripod I already hav..

megaphone... sooo last century... I juz use handphone... or borrow a pair of walkie talkie
    Just state example lar....handphone expensive leh...walkie talkie much better.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Sky diving event this sat, 20 Aug 2005, 12pm, City Hall MRT station
    We will have Lunch first at City hall food court and chit chat a little before going to shoot.Pay yr own lunch. Please bring lots of water as weather is hot.....

Feel Free to put your name in even if you are not a regular in this thread( yes yes, those ghosting around),
    WE, welcome all photographers with the same passion.....

The idea is to get together to have a good time....cheers...

1) Will03
    2) alechim
    3) Drudkh
    4) Nikonsiao
    5) Knight Ong
    6) YKLim
    7) Joho
    8)

Wow....new Canon lens....EF 24-105mm f4L IS USM....doesn't look like a hoax to me... see here: http://www.canon.com.au/products/cam...m_f4l_usm.html

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXI (Season 21 liaos! Open from Sydney & Countdown to Anniversary!)

Latest Development for $10 price increased ... Pls confirm again ..

Model : Victoria Ann (1 autobabe red outfit, 1 bikini and 1 evening gown)
    MUA : Kate
    Date : 4 September 2005 (Sunday)
    Time : 1530 - 1830 hrs ( tentative)
    Cost : SGD60
    Max : 6 photographers
    1. KO
    2. joho
    3. Nikonsiao
    4. Drudkh
    5. nw75
    6. CYRN

Reserve

P/S : Change 1 set of causal wear to bikini ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    For that... you should ask Watcher.

Watcher Are You Ghosting Around Somewhere Here!
    *In a flash of light (heh, by 3 SB800)*
    Yes?

Oh the wine thing? Ok... A bit complicated here.

NS is right that dessert wine is normally a sweet wine. The traditional dessert wines are those made from botrytised grapes (aka noble rot), normally of riesling or semillon varietal. Ice wine is a different way of making dessert wines. The other dessert wines are the classified as fortified (which I prefer).

What makes dessert wines to attractive? Sweet, intense fruity flavour (peachy, raisiny, dried fruits). Very easily approached by noob... But... It can be very habit forming and becomes too sweet if it is not balanced. Take in very small doses (shot glass size) and not in normal red/white or sparkling wine volume... Diabetics need not apply...

CHATEAU D'YQUEM is the most famous amongst them and is frequently one of the most expensive non-cult wines around. For the more budget conscious, the Aussie ones like Brown Brothers, De Bortoli are decently priced (375ml around S$40+). And if anyone here is tempted by the Chateau D'Yquem and wants to buy from Changi Airport duty free, don't bother. They don't know how to keep their wines properly

If anyone is interested, arrange an evening (weekend preferrable) and a decent credit and I can bring them to buy...
    Last edited by Watcher; 19th August 2005 at 04:27 PM.

Forgot to add: Since AB and FB are in AU, they can bring 1-2 bottle for us to try

wah so knowledgeable!
    I seldom drink ice wine..my only favourite is Wolf brass heritage and GSM...
    Last edited by alechim; 19th August 2005 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Wow....new Canon lens....EF 24-105mm f4L IS USM....doesn't look like a hoax to me... see here: http://www.canon.com.au/products/cam...m_f4l_usm.html
    it has a longer reach, but i still prefer f2.8.
    nevertheless, i guess it is the 2nd cheapest L.

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wah so knowledgeable!
    I seldom drink ice wine..my only favourite is Wolf brass heritage and GSM...
    Ha ha not really... To be honest, unless one is rich or travel a lot, learning about wines in SG is an expensive affair... (mine is the latter, some time back).

Wolf Blass is an export-only brand; you should know what does that mean . GSM isn't too bad considering its price... However, I almost never buy wines in SG as it is overpriced; I only buy when it is worth $$$.

If you guys want, we can all go for a session just round the corner from Spins...
    Last edited by Watcher; 19th August 2005 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Forgot to add: Since AB and FB are in AU, they can bring 1-2 bottle for us to try

ask them to get Cloudy bay.....1 of my fav.... also also petrus x 3 bottles...

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    ask them to get Cloudy bay.....1 of my fav.... also also petrus x 3 bottles...
    You go and ask them to bring it back for you and pay them lor

AB/FB: A bottle of Black Noble and/or Noble One is good for STG people not too ex, about A$30 per bottle...

Watcher, thanks for the info.

sure watcher, we can drop by and swirl wine and pose for cameras......lol...

seeya guys on monday....i am out of office.....

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    sure watcher, we can drop by and swirl wine and pose for cameras......lol...

seeya guys on monday....i am out of office.....
    monday? not tomorrow meh???

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    monday? not tomorrow meh???
    he nose bleed now ... waiting to shot Miss V ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    he nose bleed now ... waiting to shot Miss V ...
    I is at data centre, freezing

I is back home...

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast