Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you like her, pls vote for my junior .....

Default Re: If you like her, pls vote for my junior .....

bleah.. why solicitate votes for her?
    only reason I can think of is coz she is not as good as the Wei Lian, thus need this sort of solicitating in hope of winning.

Anyway I don't think the competition is fixed that badly. In the final 4, the judges were obviously instructed to promote the other fella instead of Wei Lian. It was so obvious that the other fella is another sylvester, got looks but cannot sing, yet all the judges sorta avoid commenting on his singing keep praising him for making eye contact with the audience.
    In the end I was surprised the audience went for Wei Lian (guess the difference was too big)

IMHO XH did much better than kelly. Kelly can't hit/hold her high notes at all. heh though I got hear rumour from someone inside mediacorp side that XH cannot win anyway coz she's not Singaporean!!! => i didn't know that..

heh me, I think we should just let the better singer win instead of shamelessly pull votes based on relationship. I don't know about you, I don't want another Sylvester terrorizing the radiowaves
    Last edited by unseen; 1st September 2005 at 12:48 AM.

Note: I'm neutral, not supporting anyone. I will support the better singer of the day.

Note: I'm neutral, not supporting anyone. I will NOT even support any of the singer on that day

If the show is fixed. you already know who will be the winner

If it's not, it's not the 'better' singer who will win, but the one who have more powerful voters to vote for them non stop.

I just watch the show for it's entertaining elements and might vote for Kelvin since I hear him since 'live' a couple of times before.

peace people !

I am not soliciting votes directly or forcing anyone to vote for KELLY. Like I said in my earlier posts, do vote for her, IF YOU LIKE HER or HER SINGING. No obligation.

If you had caught the analysis of Project Superstar last night, some interesting views were raised in view of the show/ contestants being such a hit:

1. It's not all about singing ...it does not mean the better singer will win ...It has already been proven as many felt XH or JY had sung better. It's about popularity ? I guess it's a balance of both. I mean if they knew they had both before the contest, they probably dun need to join this 'project'

2. The consultant highlighted that sometimes one won bcos voters hated the other / the rest - interesting analysis e.g. I eat chicken rice bcos fish ball noodle is not nice....a matter of 'boh bian'...not bcos the chicken rice is good

3. These are local contestants, which means more support/ fans than foreign artistes. XH will not win bcos she is not local ? How do we then define those 'foreign imports/ talents' , who represented us in many sports events..e.g. table-tennis, badminton etc. I am sure XH has a substantial share of local fans.

4. The show is so appealing that some people are willing emptying their pockets to vote to ensure they play a part in the decision-making process, i.e. choosing Singapore's first Superstar. It's interesting to note..some supporters change sides progressively..that is continue to support one of the remaining stars when the earlier one is booted out

5. IMHO, just enjoy the show or project as we have more events to shoot We dun have to part with our $$$. In fact,we can choose to do nothing.

I have bought Kelly's CD although I know she has room for improvement. She has definitely made progress since the last time when we were singing at the same place. Many 'singing' seniors will concur to that. FYI, "whats up ?" was a trademark song of one of her seniors.

6. It's not the end of the road for all of the TOP 24. In view of their rising popularity, most were offered or will be offered other opportunities and contracts. You will probably see them as future comperes, news presenters ....etc. I guess we call this appeal or X-factor..you either have it or you dun ve it. Stephanie Sun is one heck of an example.

As for AhV, I am just doing my part as a senior to Kelly and supporting CANDYCE bcos I realised recently that I am 'related' to her in some way

Ha .... I have said too much ..anyway, VOTE FOR HER TODAY IF YOU LIKE HER ..IF NOT, JUST ENJOY THE SHOW

Upzzz.....

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    peace people !

I am not soliciting votes directly or forcing anyone to vote for KELLY. Like I said in my earlier posts, do vote for her, IF YOU LIKE HER or HER SINGING. No obligation.

If you had caught the analysis of Project Superstar last night, some interesting views were raised in view of the show/ contestants being such a hit:

1. It's not all about singing ...it does not mean the better singer will win ...It has already been proven as many felt XH or JY had sung better. It's about popularity ? I guess it's a balance of both. I mean if they knew they had both before the contest, they probably dun need to join this 'project'

2. The consultant highlighted that sometimes one won bcos voters hated the other / the rest - interesting analysis e.g. I eat chicken rice bcos fish ball noodle is not nice....a matter of 'boh bian'...not bcos the chicken rice is good

3. These are local contestants, which means more support/ fans than foreign artistes. XH will not win bcos she is not local ? How do we then define those 'foreign imports/ talents' , who represented us in many sports events..e.g. table-tennis, badminton etc. I am sure XH has a substantial share of local fans.

4. The show is so appealing that some people are willing emptying their pockets to vote to ensure they play a part in the decision-making process, i.e. choosing Singapore's first Superstar. It's interesting to note..some supporters change sides progressively..that is continue to support one of the remaining stars when the earlier one is booted out

5. IMHO, just enjoy the show or project as we have more events to shoot We dun have to part with our $$$. In fact,we can choose to do nothing.

I have bought Kelly's CD although I know she has room for improvement. She has definitely made progress since the last time when we were singing at the same place. Many 'singing' seniors will concur to that. FYI, "whats up ?" was a trademark song of one of her seniors.

6. It's not the end of the road for all of the TOP 24. In view of their rising popularity, most were offered or will be offered other opportunities and contracts. You will probably see them as future comperes, news presenters ....etc. I guess we call this appeal or X-factor..you either have it or you dun ve it. Stephanie Sun is one heck of an example.

As for AhV, I am just doing my part as a senior to Kelly and supporting CANDYCE bcos I realised recently that I am 'related' to her in some way

Ha .... I have said too much ..anyway, VOTE FOR HER TODAY IF YOU LIKE HER ..IF NOT, JUST ENJOY THE SHOW

Upzzz.....
    HOW ARE YOU RELATED????!!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    HOW ARE YOU RELATED????!!!!

wakaoz..like dat oso can

Anyway,

THE SHOW STARTS IN 10 MINS !!!!!!

upzzz.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12