View Poll Results: Favorite wrestlers!!!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hulk Hogan

    14 23.33%
  • Randy Macho Man Savage

    2 3.33%
  • The Ultimate Warrior

    15 25.00%
  • Bret Hitman Hard

    10 16.67%
  • Jack the snake roberts

    1 1.67%
  • Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels

    4 6.67%
  • Sid Justice

    0 0%
  • Andrea the giant

    0 0%
  • The Undertaker

    13 21.67%
  • King Kong Bundy

    0 0%
  • Junkyard Dog

    0 0%
  • Barber Beefcake

    1 1.67%
  • Mr Wonderful

    0 0%
  • Ric Flair

    0 0%
  • Jimmy Superfly

    0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

  1. #41

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    lets not forget catus jack contribution as well............

    also, zeus....the guy that seem never being scare of pain.

    also, sid justice, hulkster never beat him 1 on 1 before, without help from ultimate warrior.

    and damn, randy orton cheat again in summer slam to defeat untertaker........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  2. #42

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    lets not forget catus jack contribution as well............

    also, zeus....the guy that seem never being scare of pain.

    also, sid justice, hulkster never beat him 1 on 1 before, without help from ultimate warrior.

    and damn, randy orton cheat again in summer slam to defeat untertaker........
    Aiya, Orton now bad guy mah, must cheat with his Dad to win.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    They are really fantastic entertainers in their fields dude. I just love most of them since from the early 1980's till now. Hee....hee....

  4. #44
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Aiya, Orton now bad guy mah, must cheat with his Dad to win.
    Dunno when SG showing leh. wwe.com got all the results liao.... I wanna see the carwash!

  5. #45

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    I like ultimate warrior too. Anyone has any idea what happened to him? I prefer to see him return rather than hulk hogan.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Dunno when SG showing leh. wwe.com got all the results liao.... I wanna see the carwash!
    Know the results can watching is diff. I wanna see JBL getting whoop by Batista.

  7. #47
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Know the results can watching is diff. I wanna see JBL getting whoop by Batista.
    I saw the original VCD selling in the shops liao. Inside no car wash. Sian.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I saw the original VCD selling in the shops liao. Inside no car wash. Sian.
    No $ to buy, I wanna watch free at Channel 5.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    when showing???

    channel 5 always cut here cut there.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  10. #50

    Default Re: Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    when showing???

    channel 5 always cut here cut there.
    Dont know when its going to show. But last week Smackdown on Channel 5, American Bash was over. So maybe not showing on tv liao.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •