Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Support M2 in the superstar vote

Default Re: Support M2 in the superstar vote

Quote Originally Posted by kthan
    but frankly,the better perfomer this week was voted out for both competitions.

just shows that it takes more than talent.

Eric

i agree, and i am disppointed with the male results.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    to keep stressing on the unfairness of the competition due to the physical disability of one is already a sign of not being able to accept the physically disabled as an equal to one who is not disabled physically.

yes, his blindness is over hyped. I wish him all the best and his talent but i already feel its a baised contest......

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    is winning really so important?

Christopher Lee also never win Star Search in 1995 but he won Best Actor Award in 1997, after only 2 years!

Therefore, if you are good, even if never win in the competition, u will still have a chance when u work hard in future.

btw, i dun think the judge rate them base on singing only, number of supporters, apperance, stage presentation....etc are probably some of the other components to determine the winner.
    agree, i hope the 'better' singers will have a future in their careers as well.

Why worry about people losing out just because they are normal?
    if the person is really good, he or she would have got a Singing contract.
    M2 is not the best Singer, nor is he the one who can "maintain" eye contact.
    But i think he sung pretty well for someone who did not get formal training.
    And for the one who lost last week, he is not too bad either, but he lost.

Let's move on from there!
    And Buy his CD!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12