Thread: Where to take wedding potos in Singapore

Default Where to take wedding potos in Singapore

Any Ideas which part of Singapore is Best for wedding photography? Other than 1 fullerton? ‹

Default Re: Where to take wedding potos in Singapore

Originally posted by MatthewSCL
    Any Ideas which part of Singapore is Best for wedding photography? Other than 1 fullerton? ‹
    I think one can be quite creative one it comes to location. I've seen some wonderful wedding photographs taken in wet markets.

I guess the most important thing is to ask how the couple wants this important day to be remembered.

Sentosa - near the Sentosa Golf Course is very nice. There's a big old grand tree off the Serapong course where I have seen a few couples taking pictures. There's a bench there to which allows many pose variations. Evenings are cooler and light not so harsh.

Default Thanks ALL‹

Hi Everyone,
    Your suggestions are very valuable to me. Thanks for all your help and will be looking forward to this big day.‹
    Thanks once again.

Best Regards
    Matthew

Originally quoted by MatthewCL

Any ideas which part of Singapore is Best for wedding photography? Other than 1 fullerton? ‹

CITILINK ESCALATOR?

Default Re: Where to take wedding potos in Singapore

Originally posted by MatthewSCL

centinal tower, somewhere opposite carrefour. I always see TCS and wedding photography there, because of the " special water fountain" which is only available there in Singapore.

FND is working there also, if I'm not wrong. BTW, FND is MIA. Someone call the FBI/CIA please.

In Bambi Cantrell's book on wedding photography, she shows one of a wedding photo taken in a public restroom. Maybe you can give that a try too.

Regards
    CK

Originally posted by ckiang
    In Bambi Cantrell's book on wedding photography, she shows one of a wedding photo taken in a public restroom. Maybe you can give that a try too.
    yeah... like the one in "Trainspotting"...