Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: RISK II anyone ?

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default RISK II anyone ?

    Hello .... Anyone playing RISK II ?
    Want to play onlines anot .....

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    Hello .... Anyone playing RISK II ?
    Want to play onlines anot .....
    Sound interesting, use to play the board game during school day!
    I am in.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Where online? Need to pay or not?

  4. #4
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Got monopoly? I miss the monopoly i used to play at playsite.com

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    This is the game i saying .... Ya, is the board game you all used to play lor ...
    http://www.download-free-games.com/r...load/risk2.htm
    I am quite good at it wor ....
    Last edited by xxxger; 18th August 2005 at 01:49 AM.

  6. #6
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Seems from the link that one has to pay to play it. If you can get it for me without me having to pay, I would be interested to play with you. This is a real interesting game.

    You should try to play the Playstation version of Risk versus the computer - the computer is very good (or very lucky) and will give you a good run for your money.

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    This is the game i saying .... Ya, is the board game you all used to play lor ...
    http://www.download-free-games.com/r...load/risk2.htm
    I am quite good at it wor ....

  7. #7

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Who have RISK board game? Organise an outing to play and chit chat.

  8. #8
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Seems from the link that one has to pay to play it. If you can get it for me without me having to pay, I would be interested to play with you. This is a real interesting game.

    You should try to play the Playstation version of Risk versus the computer - the computer is very good (or very lucky) and will give you a good run for your money.
    I am playing the version ..... ( no good to say too clearly )
    Do a search ... maybe you can get one without time limit one .... i just say maybe wor
    I have the Risk on Playstation already ... but i think play against human is more fun wor ...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Download liao play one time and the trial expire liao..
    Nice game. Too bad no full version.

  10. #10

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    I am playing the version ..... ( no good to say too clearly )
    Do a search ... maybe you can get one without time limit one .... i just say maybe wor
    I have the Risk on Playstation already ... but i think play against human is more fun wor ...
    If you are desperate for company, you can always give us your credit card number so that we can all play it online with you without restriction loh.....

    Duhz....
    D300s • D200 • 350D | N18-200VRII • N18-70 • N50 • TK12-24 • S70-300 • TR18-200

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: RISK II anyone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by huaiwei
    If you are desperate for company, you can always give us your credit card number so that we can all play it online with you without restriction loh.....

    Duhz....
    Upz for that...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •