Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

  1. #1

    Default Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Anyone know of any good seafood buffets in Singapore?

    Am looking for a nice air-con place for a function? Anyone know whether Zheng Fa is still ard

    Thanks for the help

  2. #2
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    shangri-la
    traders hotel

  3. #3

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Intercontinental Hotel has weekend seafood brunch.

    Most 5* hotels have seafood brunches too.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    One of the best i tried was Fullerton, i think it runs on Friday, Saturday evening... the lobster bisque is chunky and sinful!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    zhen fa is still around. at marina south. but it is not air-conditioned.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Actually I cant stand those Marina South eateries...a tad over-rated in my opinion? Anyways, whats the budget? Seems like people can only nominate expensive-sounding places!
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

  7. #7

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    haha... its $12 per person for zhen fa.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    tanglin
    Posts
    671

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    i had mine at marine south for $10(korean BBQ), every patron given a mini lobster and many choices for cooked and un-cooked food, fruits and ice-cream !

  9. #9

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by yymun
    i had mine at marine south for $10(korean BBQ), every patron given a mini lobster and many choices for cooked and un-cooked food, fruits and ice-cream !
    so good? lolx... i know got another 1 also for $10 at marina south. and got free shuttle bus there. but i dun quite like the food there. not much variety.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by IcCcYBoi
    so good? lolx... i know got another 1 also for $10 at marina south. and got free shuttle bus there. but i dun quite like the food there. not much variety.
    Haha...so I am not the only one who dosent quite enjoy myself there.
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

  11. #11

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    haha... but i do enjoy eating at zhen fa.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by IcCcYBoi
    haha... but i do enjoy eating at zhen fa.
    Haha ok fine. Maybe its my bad luck that I keep going to the lousy ones.
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

  13. #13

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by huaiwei
    Actually I cant stand those Marina South eateries...a tad over-rated in my opinion? Anyways, whats the budget? Seems like people can only nominate expensive-sounding places!
    No choice. Eating at Marina South is cheap thats why no air-con.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    No choice. Eating at Marina South is cheap thats why no air-con.
    haha... ya lor. good for people with not much money like mi.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Seafood Buffets in Singapore

    Thanks for all your reply

    Hmm..I think budget wise ard $20 per person lah. Actually looking more for steamboat buffet. Zhen Fa seems quite famous

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •