Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Am I the only one awake?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    not company!! school assignment!

  2. #22

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine


    me also doing java + sql assignment...sqlj =(
    help!!!
    sama sama......

    stopid programming.......

    I HATE PROGRAMMING!!!!!!!!!


    u happen to be doing Monash Bac. In Computing at TMC?
    Last edited by hackie; 10th October 2002 at 03:47 PM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    eh ya!! u also ah??
    i taking dbms and ooad

  4. #24

    Default

    Hey! I was from Monash (TMC) also. Graduated in September. DBMS? Sam Lam is your lecturer?

    Always sleep for DBMS one... cos his lesson is so boring. hee
    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by camerakit
    Hey! I was from Monash (TMC) also. Graduated in September. DBMS? Sam Lam is your lecturer?

    Always sleep for DBMS one... cos his lesson is so boring. hee
    hahahhahaha u took the words out of my mouth dude!

  6. #26

    Default

    Hahaha.... I was speaking the truth! About time he changed his way of teaching. Actually, you learn more thru self study than attending his lesson!
    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by camerakit
    Hahaha.... I was speaking the truth! About time he changed his way of teaching. Actually, you learn more thru self study than attending his lesson!
    talks soooooooooooooooooo slow, speak like mr bean..dun give his email except to girl....
    wah lau

  8. #28

    Default

    hey, I'am awake.





    since 1313 hrs today.

  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine
    eh ya!! u also ah??
    i taking dbms and ooad
    me taking DBMS n Tourism (elective)!

    onli went for his lessons a few times but always half way run off......

    hows ur A3?? got any leads?? lost siah.....

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by hackie


    me taking DBMS n Tourism (elective)!

    onli went for his lessons a few times but always half way run off......

    hows ur A3?? got any leads?? lost siah.....
    well....think if nothing new comes up..i'd just heck care and hand it up tomorrow

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine

    well....think if nothing new comes up..i'd just heck care and hand it up tomorrow


    me juz started today....

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by hackie




    me juz started today....
    EADWINE SALUTE!!!!!!!! U!!!
    I still got OOAD report to finish then can "peacefully"
    study for exa,

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Finally submitted the last project of this year. YEAH BABY!@#!@#
    Canon Lover :)

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause
    Finally submitted the last project of this year. YEAH BABY!@#!@#
    So that means you are going to start taking pictures again right?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •