Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who has not taken public transport - MRT/LRT and Bus for more than 10 years?

Question Anyone who has not taken public transport - MRT/LRT and Bus for more than 10 years?

Anyone who has not taken public transport - MRT/LRT and Bus in Singapore for more than 10 years?

Default Re: Anyone who has not taken public transport - MRT/LRT and Bus for more than 10 year

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Anyone who has not taken public transport - MRT/LRT and Bus in Singapore for more than 10 years?
    After getting my motorcycle in 2005 I have hardly used MRT since then. So maybe once or twice a year. Got a bit surprised by the change of ez-link cards some years ago
    EOS

I take it often on weekends and sometimes on weekdays

Default Re: Anyone who has not taken public transport - MRT/LRT and Bus for more than 10 year

I use public transport EVERYDAY.... since I drive one... LOL

Scuba & Father... For Life

select any MIW in Parliament. Some even have two cars, they are busy professionals anyway!
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    select any MIW in Parliament. Some even have two cars, they are busy professionals anyway!
    For publicity stints they still have to occasionally use public transport ...... reluctantly.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

It's part of being professional to dress for the occasion.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    I know someone who as not taken public transport - MRT/LRT and Bus in Singapore for more than 10 years.

He passed away 12 years ago.
    Last edited by Sion; 13th November 2014 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post

For publicity stints they still have to occasionally use public transport ...... reluctantly.
    Yawnnnn must everything relate back to the government? Almost every Kopitiam thread you guys are in suddenly gets sidetracked to talking about how the ministers and the government are.

Give it a rest. You guys are wayyyyyyy too obsessed with them

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    ...... and get paid for it

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Yawnnnn must everything relate back to the government? Almost every Kopitiam thread you guys are in suddenly gets sidetracked to talking about how the ministers and the government are.

I think some Singaporeans think a lot about their leaders.

It's a healthy obsessive idolization not happening to leaders of other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I know someone who as not taken public transport - MRT/LRT and Bus in Singapore for more than 10 years.

He passed away 12 years ago.
    How do you know he has not taken public transport ?

Ghost like to take public transport because it is FOC

Many many many years later, when we become a ghost ourself, we would be using the reserve seat on MRT every night
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post

Many many many years later, when we become a ghost ourself, we would be using the reserve seat on MRT every night
    Once in the 7th month my friend came back from tuition at night. He put his school bag on the empty seat beside him. He saw it moved to another place as if someone or something was sitting on the empty seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post

A friend took a bus one night. He sat on a two seater with a lady with long hair and white gown sitting inside. He fell asleep and woke out and found the lady not there anymore. There was no way the lady could get out without having to ask him to move aside. Unless she could float on air.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

Well the thread is about people not taking public transport, isn't it?

Blog Entries

What about those trains that are not for boarding? Could it be that MIW might be in them?..... ....or they could ferrying Sion's friend.....
    Last edited by Zenten; 13th November 2014 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    What about those trains that are not for boarding? Could it be that MIW might be in them?.....
    They are ghost trains:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    They are ghost trains:

.....no MIW here.....

Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    ...... and get paid for it

Hard to feed the family if I'm not getting paid... LOL

Scuba & Father... For Life

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Do you have female train operators? Decades ago, we used to bet whether the train operator is male or female. (The winner smack the loser kind of bet)

My then sexist mind tell me to bet on male, but I got smacked quite often. Of course we got into argument when they wore hat and sunglasses.
    Last edited by Foxshade; 14th November 2014 at 10:01 AM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast