Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going to HK.. some tips needed...

Default Re: Going to HK.. some tips needed...

Quote Originally Posted by seewhy
    Thanks Astin for the suggetions as to where to shoot. Are the people there ok when you take their photo on the street? Afraid might get bash up there (watch too much HK triad movies).
    Most HKG ppl would just ignore u, they are always too busy with their own lives and have no time to bother u. Of course u need some common sense, if u want to shoot that guy with a tattoo dragon on left arm, or a sexy girl at red light district, or someone selling fake rolex watch, u are asking for trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Most HKG ppl would just ignore u, they are always too busy with their own lives and have no time to bother u. Of course u need some common sense, if u want to shoot that guy with a tattoo dragon on left arm, or a sexy girl at red light district, or someone selling fake rolex watch, u are asking for trouble...
    Will definately be careful with who I am shooting. BTW where to find red light district with sexy girl? Just joking. Anyway will be going with GF so will be on best behaviour.
    Hope will be able to share some nice photos with you when I return, if I return.

jus return 2 days ago..

bring lots of money to spend.. hehe..

but weather there siao siao now..

so bring a unmbella..

stay at Eaton Hotel.. not good.. but 5 min walk from MTR...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    I will be there from 26th to 29th August, and on the 27th, there is gonna be fireworks commenerating the shOpping season begins. Read it in a handout.

sorry hor, these pic are taken without tripod.. then still got kia-su pple pushing ..

heng i am fat enough to withstand..
    Last edited by k3nn3th03; 19th August 2005 at 10:55 AM.
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123