Thread: Backdrop & set up

Where can I find this locally? I'm looking for the backdrop and set up for product shoots, as I don't need them large in human scale. Can anyone help? If not where do I find them overseas? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Kx White DAL 18-55, K-5IIs

Blog Entries

Get your backdrop printed and clamp them up...

Default Re: Backdrop & set up

those 3' x 6' sheet are no longer available in SG for many years, as it is very expensive and also out for fashion.
    however you still can get it from Taobao

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=%BD%A5%...obaoz_20141112

I believe you still can get A3 size of paper type from Art Friend, which mainly use as printing paper.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese hence the taboo site is foreign to me. Don't think Art Friend has the gradation colour paper. Where can I go to get a quality print out that big? What about the stand to which the backdrop is mounted?
    Last edited by leonardg; 12th November 2014 at 03:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leonardg View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese hence the taboo site is foreign to me. Don't think Art Friend has the gradation colour paper. Where can I go to get a quality print out that big? What about the stand to which the backdrop is mounted?
    You can get prints done in any print shop. There are quite a number in Sunshine plaza.

The "stand" you see in your picture is a board propped up on a table with the printed backdrop clamped into place with binder clips.

alternative site;

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3pcs-...580950888.html

Here is my set up for table top product shots, I'm using a plain white color laminating sheet as backdrop, aka formica, the whole sheet is 4' x 8' and I cut it into 3 sheets

just using a step ladder to support it at the back, don't need to use a stand.

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    alternative site; http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3pcs-...580950888.html Here is my set up for table top product shots, I'm using a plain white color laminating sheet as backdrop, aka formica, the whole sheet is 4' x 8' and I cut it into 3 sheets just using a step ladder to support it at the back, don't need to use a stand.
    Thank you so much. Very helpful tips.