Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 84

Thread: SEED on 20/2/2002

  1. #1
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Exclamation SEED on 20/2/2002

    Hi to all again!

    The next SEED will occur on 20/2/2002, Wednesday. The venue is again @ CP, Peninsular and the time is 6.30pm.

    I'll be there (hopefully) by 6pm and early birds can meet me by giving me a buzz then @ 96461910.

    Interested to join us? Reply to this thread!

    Come come! Especially those who are not married; dying to buy something 'worthwhile' with your ang bao $$?

  2. #2

    Default Re: SEED on 20/2/2002

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Hi to all again!

    The next SEED will occur on 20/2/2002, Wednesday. The venue is again @ CP, Peninsular and the time is 6.30pm.

    I'll be there (hopefully) by 6pm and early birds can meet me by giving me a buzz then @ 96461910.

    Interested to join us? Reply to this thread!
    Wow.... you very bad leh!
    Ask all the people to spend again!....

    Again, I'll go see see....... Battery Grip!....

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Re: SEED on 20/2/2002

    Originally posted by Bluestrike


    Wow.... you very bad leh!
    Ask all the people to spend again!....

    Again, I'll go see see....... Battery Grip!....

    Aiya...if we don't spend, how can the economy grow from between 1% to 3% as forcast this year?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Aiyah.... school got open house cannot go..

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by filofari
    Aiyah.... school got open house cannot go..
    Aiyo... excuses ... excuses ... excuses ... excuses

  6. #6
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by filofari
    Aiyah.... school got open house cannot go..
    Why...why?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Go Go Go! I will go!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    /me counting my angbao $$....

    i want to change my quick release adapter (that i use on a Gitzo ball head)

    any suggestion?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UP NORTH
    Posts
    727

    Default

    i might be going but my card will have to stay at home...pocket koyak liao.......

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    leepublic of singapore
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    i might be going............buying a backpack...and 49mm ir lens...

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Braddell
    Posts
    267

    Default

    I am the real newbie amateur here. But I might just join you guys if I can make it. Need to buy a bag for the Oly2100 that I bought recently.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    I'll try to make it again... Hai~ No money, how? Me thinking of getting the LumiQuest Promax system (bounce device)....

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare
    I'll try to make it again... Hai~ No money, how? Me thinking of getting the LumiQuest Promax system (bounce device)....
    Save the money. DIY a bounce card. Cheap and gives results just as good (if not better).

    Regards
    CK

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Behind a lens
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Pardon me.. but why is the SEEDs always at the same place?

    Maybe can try other location so as to have more choice?

    Just a suggestion.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    i guess u all are working..that's why cannot make it earlier??

    i usuualy go at around 4-5pm...seldom stays until so late..

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang


    Save the money. DIY a bounce card. Cheap and gives results just as good (if not better).

    Regards
    CK
    Hee Hee... Please advice.... Me want to disperse the flash's light at condition even out door. Was considering either a softbox or the promax (I think I cannot afford the minolta one lah~). Will something I make surfice? One more think. I want to shoot in portrait oreigntation, but I can't possibly ask someone to lend me his butt the bounce my flash right.... Hee Hee..

  17. #17
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by binbeto
    Pardon me.. but why is the SEEDs always at the same place?

    Maybe can try other location so as to have more choice?

    Just a suggestion.
    Good question binbeto and here's the rationale. If we picked places like SLS or AMK, there'd only be 1 retailer in the area, i.e. Alan Photo and M S Colour respectively. However, the Peninsular area is a known shutterbug haven with retailers like Cathay Photo, TCW, John 3:16, Fotoguide and such...

    Imagine if one can't find a certain item at a store, you'll can always try your luck @ another one, which is just a stone's throw away!

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare


    Hee Hee... Please advice.... Me want to disperse the flash's light at condition even out door. Was considering either a softbox or the promax (I think I cannot afford the minolta one lah~). Will something I make surfice? One more think. I want to shoot in portrait oreigntation, but I can't possibly ask someone to lend me his butt the bounce my flash right.... Hee Hee..
    Well, it costs next to nothing to make one, so just try it out first lor. If not satisfied, then plonk in the money to buy.

    Regards
    CK

  19. #19

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang


    Well, it costs next to nothing to make one, so just try it out first lor. If not satisfied, then plonk in the money to buy.

    Regards
    CK
    Yes, it best to try doing one and if it fail, then look to buying one.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    okaie, will try to be there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •