Thread: old time user here asking a favor to support me in a 3d2n staycation contest! hahaha!

Wink old time user here asking a favor to support me in a 3d2n staycation contest! hahaha!

i know its kinda weird hahaha. will like to win this contest for me and my gf for a good 3d2n stay at studio m hotel!
    hope fellow bros can help out! thanks in advance!

its a link to the fb contest page just click on vote and the vote will be registered. currently at the time of this post i have 48 votes. to win i need another 100 votes at least!

here the link

studiom contest

therefore i'll really appricaite the votes from fellow clubsnappers to support me! thank you thank you!
    lots of loves
    poondq

hahaha!
    Proudly Tangshooter--Nikon D90/18-105mm/f3.5-5.6g/50mm f1.4/SB-900!
    My Flickr Profile

Default Re: old time user here asking a favor to support me in a 3d2n staycation contest! hah

From one "old timer" here to another "old timer".... It's Weird. hahaha too.
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.

Default Re: old time user here asking a favor to support me in a 3d2n staycation contest! hah

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    From one "old timer" here to another "old timer".... It's Weird. hahaha too.
    i totally agree hahaha!

but what to do... protect the nation, but wallet empty =.=# so have to look for contests to win... hahaha!
    Proudly Tangshooter--Nikon D90/18-105mm/f3.5-5.6g/50mm f1.4/SB-900!
    My Flickr Profile

We can give you the votes.

But would you post the photos of what you do in the studio M hotel?
    Last edited by Sion; 10th November 2014 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    We can give you the votes.

But would you post the photos of what you do in the studio M hotel?
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.