ok alright i'm like born in 1985 so that makes me 20 this year. im like not too old but fast heading towards full blown adulthood and sometimes i do miss those cartoons i used to looovvee so much. in fact i could even memorise the schedules for the entire week!oh not to forget to mention the cartoons today are so full of nonsense.
so what are the cartoons that kept your pre-puberty butt stuck to that couch? for me its:
- Earthworm JIM yeah!!
- Gadget Boy (not to be confused with Gadget man)
- The Magic Schoolbus (arnold: not another field trip?)
- Madeline (the french girlie cartoon hahaha)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (sonic, you can really move, sonic, you've got an attitude!)
- Four Ways Farm (ok this is not really a cartoon but its a puppet show or sth. the theme song goes, OH the wind blows east and the wind blows west on four ways farm. . ahhaha)
- GI Joe!
- Beast Wars
- The Flintstones (wiiilllllmmmaaaaaaa! lleet me in!)
- MarMehMoo (some strange french cartoon but good graphics and music haha)
- Art Attack (ok not cartoon but dearly missed)
- Believe it or not. Teletubbies. haha just for memories' sake i never liked it