Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

  1. #1

    Default Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

    hi hi, has anyone been to Taipei 101 New Year Eve Countdown ? where do you positioned your tripod due to so many people ?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

    Does the fire works in Taipei 101 only on NY's eve or whole month of Dec ? Thanks

  3. #3

    Default Re: Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanKhoo View Post
    Does the fire works in Taipei 101 only on NY's eve or whole month of Dec ? Thanks
    New Year Eve, 31 Dec 2014, hear say people starting queuing at early as 2pm, and some got back hotel only at 3am by foot. The crowds were massive and MRT were packed like sardins
    Last edited by Exposure; 17th November 2014 at 06:43 PM.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    284

    Default Re: Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

    You might want to try shooting the fireworks from Elephant Mountain, but do be prepared to go really early to secure a good spot.
    Flickr Portfolio
    Canon 6D 17-40L 24-70L 70-200L

  5. #5

    Default Re: Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    New Year Eve, 31 Dec 2014, hear say people starting queuing at early as 2pm, and some got back hotel only at 3am by foot. The crowds were massive and MRT were packed like sardins
    Ha, yes, was there in 2007/2008 countdown.
    Was at Sun Yat-sen memorial for the countdown, and after that, the queue to get into the mrt spilled out to the roads outside, and the local newspaper reported the next day that some ppl queue for 2-3 hrs to get into the train
    I walked back (my hostel is near Taipei main station) and it took 1+hr

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuts View Post
    Ha, yes, was there in 2007/2008 countdown.
    Was at Sun Yat-sen memorial for the countdown, and after that, the queue to get into the mrt spilled out to the roads outside, and the local newspaper reported the next day that some ppl queue for 2-3 hrs to get into the train
    I walked back (my hostel is near Taipei main station) and it took 1+hr
    my colleague started queue for the countdown concert at 2pm, and reach hotel only at 3am. Just imagine didn't go toilet for 12 hours

  7. #7
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,106

    Default Re: Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

    Just stay home in you Singapore HDB and relax.... hahahaha
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    Just stay home in you Singapore HDB and relax.... hahahaha
    life is too boring to stay inside a hdb flat

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

    i just returned from taipei in early nov, maybe this thread (with some behind the scenes photos and locations) might help you locate some good spots for shooting?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1472013

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pettypoh View Post
    i just returned from taipei in early nov, maybe this thread (with some behind the scenes photos and locations) might help you locate some good spots for shooting?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1472013
    Wow.. nice

  11. #11

    Default Re: Taipei 101 Countdown 2014~2015

    Quote Originally Posted by pettypoh View Post
    i just returned from taipei in early nov, maybe this thread (with some behind the scenes photos and locations) might help you locate some good spots for shooting?
    This #10 position is good! Thanks!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •