Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41668186899091929396 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1976

Thread: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

Default Re: Logging in from Hong Kong (10:39pm)

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    6:30pm..yeah..we took off at that time mah.. we slowly walk walk lor..since got till 11:50pm before our next flight....strange there is no wireless in airport, can't seem to sniff any.

I believe Applecare is like an international warranty. So getting it from anywhere around the world is the same. You can see the prices from www.apple.com.sg and www.apple.com.hk(if there is such a site), or other online Apple stores around the world.

We'll be loggin out soon coz the internet stations closes at 11pm. Till then, have a good weekend and the next time i log in will be from Sydney, and is to load up STG season 21. All prepared here liaos. Just need to click on "SUBMIT".
    Have fun! Gonna miss ur comics...

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You WOLS la. I already ask in MUG. Need to confirm with the ah-nehs in AppleCare first, SG's one say can, but must confirm.

You go call 1800-myapple and wait for them to pick up ok? I give up after 5minutes of waiting, others gave up after 20mins.

After you find out can, call HK and find price. Good boi.
    Ok will try ah neis tomorrow. I am trained to talk to Ah neis... and I like their masala food. To talk to Ah Neis, you must learn to shake your heads like them....

As for HK, bo lobang leh... maybe you can help me find out more at Sham Shui Po area when you're there.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Ok will try ah neis tomorrow. I am trained to talk to Ah neis... and I like their masala food. To talk to Ah Neis, you must learn to shake your heads like them....

As for HK, bo lobang leh... maybe you can help me find out more at Sham Shui Po area when you're there.
    If I hit 10 people , currently now 6 including you I will proceed with SG MO liao. $470.

If not, I reach there I wil check the prices out.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    i'm not strange
    i'm just blur, haha
    since when you are not blur?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    RICH BOY! $80++ leh! nice hor?
    got alaska crab? that time i went don't have. also the lobsters.
    yup.. all have.. the Lobster...

Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    yup.. all have.. the Lobster...
    careful ah...tummy bigger means brain smaller...

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    since when you are not blur?
    hey!

but yeah, sorry about that william...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    hey!

but yeah, sorry about that william...
    but you really are a blur queen mah

To talk to ah Neis, no need to learn to shake like them lah, just need to put some shoe kiwi, to make one darker, with "someone" caliber , mimicking one of them, should be quite easy...

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    6:30pm..yeah..we took off at that time mah.. we slowly walk walk lor..since got till 11:50pm before our next flight....strange there is no wireless in airport, can't seem to sniff any.

I believe Applecare is like an international warranty. So getting it from anywhere around the world is the same. You can see the prices from www.apple.com.sg and www.apple.com.hk(if there is such a site), or other online Apple stores around the world.

We'll be loggin out soon coz the internet stations closes at 11pm. Till then, have a good weekend and the next time i log in will be from Sydney, and is to load up STG season 21. All prepared here liaos. Just need to click on "SUBMIT".

Becareful the timing and your gate. HK airport is very hugh! Last time my flight delayed and I thought I got 3.5hrs to shop shop, thus took a walk from the 1terminal to the 2nd instead of taking the train service... to my surprise, it took me more than 1hr to reach and ended have to jog in HK airport with the cow toward the check-in gate and almost late for my flight... Moreover, the flight stewardess were despatch with the cow and my name on small whiteboard looking for us...

Think you better ready to move and check out where is the gate... there are internet stations at all intervals, you can then login there nearer to your gate.

Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

hey guys, stop the racist comments here.

Becareful the timing and your gate. HK airport is very hugh! Last time my flight delayed and I thought I got 3.5hrs to shop shop, thus took a walk from the 1terminal to the 2nd instead of taking the train service... to my surprise, it took me more than 1hr to reach and ended have to jog in HK airport with the cow toward the check-in gate and almost late for my flight... Moreover, the flight stewardess were despatch with the cow and my name on small whiteboard looking for us...

Think you better ready to move and check out where is the gate... there are internet stations at all intervals, you can then login there nearer to your gate.

This kind of jogging, can slim down boh? I'm gaining weight now, need to try to slim down leh. If this method is effective, I go try....

hey guys, stop the racist comments here.
    What racist. I though we are talking abot an alien race whom always like to shake head one? Blur me....

erh .. sorry but please don't invite trouble .. you know we're always being monitored and being gh0st3d ...

To all those ghosting - .. a simple post of "hi" will do wonders

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    What racist. I though we are talking abot an alien race whom always like to shake head one? Blur me....
    you have indirectly admitted your posts consist of racist remarks by replying my post.

you have indirectly admitted your posts consist of racist remarks by replying my post.
    Seemeh? Don't think so, no racist intended.... whatsoever.
    Anyway +1 post.

espn, got any spare original nikon hot-shoe cover for D70 left to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    espn, got any spare original nikon hot-shoe cover for D70 left to sell?
    u can try PM unker tang... think he got stock.

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    u can try PM unker tang... think he got stock.
    Wah the mod-der is in, never go FS?

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Wah the mod-der is in, never go FS?
    haha, very strange meh.. hmm... cough still haven't recover leh.. sian also..... waiting for u to jio me...