Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3560758083848586879095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1976

Thread: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

  1. #1681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    NS, when u reverting back to a normal avartar ah?
    Always keep thinking talking to espn leh.
    isn't this fun??? lol.... i worship my master guru, Nikonking..how can you ask me to change avatar..... DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOOKING AT EVERYTIME I REPLY YOU???



  2. #1682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    sometimes william, you really scare me
    haha
    its normal

  3. #1683
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    isn't this fun??? lol.... i worship my master guru, Nikonking..how can you ask me to change avatar..... DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOOKING AT EVERYTIME I REPLY YOU???
    Think i should merge 2 of your avartars together, and put it as mine.

  4. #1684
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Thumbs up Loggin Out Liaos!!! Sydney Here We Come!!!

    Okie..we logging out from Changi Airport liaos...going to waLK to our boarding area. See you all tomorrow. SLOW DOWN HOR !!!!!!!! Remember that the backup site is in my signature for those of you who still did not know.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  5. #1685
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Think i should merge 2 of your avartars together, and put it as mine.
    pls no... its confusing enough already...

  6. #1686
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Just got this email :

    In conjunction with Homeless Animals Month worldwide, please swing by
    this weekend, 20, 21
    of Aug and adopt one of our lovely puppies/dogs at our Adoption Drive !

    There will be our Singapore Specials, Shih Tzus, JRTs, X Labs and
    soemthing of everything !

    Date: 20, 21 (Sat, Sun) Aug 05
    Venue : Loving Pets, 158 East Coast Road,
    Tel : 63461286
    Time : 11am to 6pm

    Please spread to as many of your fave friends, foes and family so that
    our many furry friends may find a forever home !

    More details about the adoption drive at this link :

    http://www.asdsingapore.com/homelessanimalsday05.html
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  7. #1687

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    sometimes william, you really scare me
    haha

    oh really ??????????
    no wonder u avoid me.......

  8. #1688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Just got this email :

    In conjunction with Homeless Animals Month worldwide, please swing by
    this weekend, 20, 21
    of Aug and adopt one of our lovely puppies/dogs at our Adoption Drive !

    There will be our Singapore Specials, Shih Tzus, JRTs, X Labs and
    soemthing of everything !

    Date: 20, 21 (Sat, Sun) Aug 05
    Venue : Loving Pets, 158 East Coast Road,
    Tel : 63461286
    Time : 11am to 6pm

    Please spread to as many of your fave friends, foes and family so that
    our many furry friends may find a forever home !

    More details about the adoption drive at this link :

    http://www.asdsingapore.com/homelessanimalsday05.html
    thanks .. i'll drop by

  9. #1689
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    "be yr lens leh" How she is going to be my lens ?
    maybe mount it on a body lah

  10. #1690
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Think i should merge 2 of your avartars together, and put it as mine.

    haha....

  11. #1691

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    its normal
    better than u .. u r a closet..
    when we see u in the papers after committing those hideous crimes..
    pple will say.. how can it be ? he is so nice... etc etc etc..
    little do they know the dark secret u have behind u........

  12. #1692

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    oh really ??????????
    no wonder u avoid me.......
    I where got?
    Oh, can we please meet up before you leave... cuz i leave on 16th sept

  13. #1693

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    maybe mount it on a body lah
    R-21!!!
    R-21!!!

  14. #1694
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    Oh, can we please meet up before you leave... cuz i leave on 16th sept
    Can can. Don't worry, sure can meet me one

    ok folks, gotta rush to data centre. TATA!

  15. #1695
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    better than u .. u r a closet..
    when we see u in the papers after committing those hideous crimes..
    pple will say.. how can it be ? he is so nice... etc etc etc..
    little do they know the dark secret u have behind u........
    NPNT. (P - papers)

  16. #1696

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    R-21!!!
    R-21!!!
    i leaving on 31st..................
    will be back in time to send u off.......

  17. #1697
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    sometimes william, you really scare me
    haha
    you have to get use to it.

  18. #1698
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    thanks .. i'll drop by
    Poor dogs. Suffer from your flash light liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #1699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Poor dogs. Suffer from your flash light liao
    ...........

  20. #1700

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    i leaving on 31st..................
    will be back in time to send u off.......
    how long are u guys going off for? 2 weeks?
    oh, free before the 31st or busy busy?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •